Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I don't think he lacks self esteem either. I just think he's the type of person where marriage is just not in the cards, so he dates very young women he thinks won't be as interested in marriage, unlike woman more his age. (also he's probably a 'dude bro' when it comes to his outlook on women's looks. :/ le sigh.) Which is absolutely cool. Cause I'm not that obsessed with the idea of marriage either. But still...DUDE NEEDS TO BREED. :rofl:and also date someone at least 25 even if all his girlfriends are gorgeous/seem sweet - but still: 25-30, LEO.

I mean, he seems to be able to have long term relationships since he was with both Bar and Gisele for what like 5-6 years each? (no clue if he was faithful though but whatever whatever.) I just think he might be having a bit of a mid life crisis/not wanting to grow up/turn 40 bit. Who knows. It's like he's never changed his ideal lady frand since he was 19 years old; which, as much as I love him, is kinda sad and lol. BUT THAT'S HIS CHOICE. and I'm cool with it. you can't really be a leo stan and not learn to be cool with his dating hi-jinks (haha) - even though I will lol/slightly mock him. But I've always thought - even though he comes off as mature in his career/environmental concerns/charities/etc - he's kinda stuck at the mindset of a 22ish year old when it comes to his personal life in ways - aka the age he was when Titanic hit, harharharhar ;) And that happens with a lot of famous people when EXTREME INSANE ABSURD LEVELS of fame hit. So? IDK. I think he's going to be dating 20-22 year olds for another decade or more probs and then possibly have a kid when he's like 55. LOL. BB LEO U SO DUMB. :heart:

and that was a lot of blahblahblah.

Edited by barilace

I don't think he lacks self esteem either. I just think he's the type of person where marriage is just not in the cards, so he dates very young women he thinks won't be as interested in marriage, unlike woman more his age. (also he's probably a 'dude bro' when it comes to his outlook on women's looks. :/ le sigh.) Which is absolutely cool. Cause I'm not that obsessed with the idea of marriage either. But still...DUDE NEEDS TO BREED. :rofl:and also date someone at least 25 even if all his girlfriends are gorgeous/seem sweet - but still: 25-30, LEO.

I mean, he seems to be able to have long term relationships since he was with both Bar and Gisele for what like 5-6 years each? (no clue if he was faithful though but whatever whatever.) I just think he might be having a bit of a mid life crisis/not wanting to grow up/turn 40 bit. Who knows. It's like he's never changed his ideal lady frand since he was 19 years old; which, as much as I love him, is kinda sad and lol. BUT THAT'S HIS CHOICE. and I'm cool with it. you can't really be a leo stan and not learn to be cool with his dating hi-jinks (haha) - even though I will lol/slightly mock him. But I've always thought - even though he comes off as mature in his career/environmental concerns/charities/etc - he's kinda stuck at the mindset of a 22ish year old when it comes to his personal life in ways - aka the age he was when Titanic hit, harharharhar ;) And that happens with a lot of famous people when EXTREME INSANE ABSURD LEVELS of fame hit. So? IDK. I think he's going to be dating 20-22 year olds for another decade or more probs and then possibly have a kid when he's like 55. LOL. BB LEO U SO DUMB. :heart:

and that was a lot of blahblahblah.

Well said well said :-)

wow, I've been following this thread since I don't know what we can post in the other, Not that I know anything about him but I think leo does not want to settle down now so he hangs out with the younger crowd. What single older men does not want to bang a hot young chick. He just has the looks and money to make it happen. Nothing wrong with him, he's smart, a 20 year old model is not looking for anything serious and is a good time. (and prob does not have a lot of baggage or stds), I think eventually he will settle down with someone a little older (30ish) and have some babies.

I love all the info on here, keep it coming...

I get all of you guys' arguments that he's not into commitment etc., but as by_princess pointed out.. at some point, doesn't it become this repetitive, boring, vicious circle? Isn't there the need for something more? Like, intimacy? Not merely based on physical connection but also mental connection? Something more profound and intense.

I absolutely don't believe he has a low self-esteem but I do think he evades women who can challenge him emotionally and intellectually. It's as if he's like, naah, just gimme someone who's laid back and chill and lets me do ma thing and meanwhile i enjoy her company.

Anyhow I just want ma babe to be genuinely happy in his personal life. I hope he falls in love someday.. (and lol, YES pass on those ridiculously perfect genes <3)

This recent pix of Leo and his pals, I was able to name some of them, I wondered if anyone else could come up with some of the other guy's names

I was able to identify : Lukas, Jonah, Vinnie, Chuck, Helly, Kevin, Ethan, Alex, Jay, Richie A, Danny A

Some of the others look like actors I've seen in a movie/tv , but I don't know their names

Does anybody else see people they know ?

post-40197-0-1446080190-46441_thumb.jpg

Looks like no one can identify any of the others. :p We know Q-tip is another one of his buddies though, but I don't think he's in that pic. Also, you mentioned Jay. You mean his bodyguard (or perhaps past bodyguard) ? I can't make him out in that pic, can you? :) I've seen the guy that Chuck is leaning on a lot lately but no idea who he is... also the guy above that guy looks familiar as well... for some reason I keep thinking he's connected to Mobli somehow.. but I don't know.

Anyways, he certainly doesn't spend much time in LA now does he. Actually he really doesn't stay too long in one place, seems the world is his home. Luckily he's able to pick up and go as he chooses and he's always got one of these buddies by his side. :heart:

Fash

As to Jay I was referring to his long time pal fellow actor Jay Ferguson who is on Mad Men. He is the guy at bottom of pix in center with his hair in a knot ontop his head.

I think the guy right below him is an actor as well.

As to the guy Lukas is leaning on that is Leo's pal the art dealer Helly Nahmed.

Also those two guys in back behind Ethan, I'm pretty sure are actors as well.

And, yes, well said lately " the world is his home" Leo had made friends all over the world that he reconnects with when he travels. I remember in an interview gave during time of Titanic , Leo said he always wanted to travel and see new places , so that dream of

his has certainly come true (Y)

oxford, the man in front of Kevin C and next to Vincent L is actor Scott Bloom who was in Don's Plum and also JohnQ (with Kevin C).

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089231/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Leo is like most people, a combination of things - he is confident but also he kind be shy. BTW being rich and famous does not necessarily mean one is confident either.

Fash

As to Jay I was referring to his long time pal fellow actor Jay Ferguson who is on Mad Men. He is the guy at bottom of pix in center with his hair in a knot ontop his head.

I think the guy right below him is an actor as well.

As to the guy Lukas is leaning on that is Leo's pal the art dealer Helly Nahmed.

Also those two guys in back behind Ethan, I'm pretty sure are actors as well.

And, yes, well said lately " the world is his home" Leo had made friends all over the world that he reconnects with when he travels. I remember in an interview gave during time of Titanic , Leo said he always wanted to travel and see new places , so that dream of

his has certainly come true (Y)

sadako

Tks for reply about who the guy infront of Kevin is :)

He's the actor who was in Don's Plum with Leo, right ?

Fash

Oh, okay, the guy that Chuck is leaning on is the friend we first saw with Leo when he went to Tokyo/Korea for Django pr and was once again with him in Cannes , Venice,etc.

He may have been his friend for awhile , but I only remember seeing him in pix with the Tokyo/Korea pix

A fellow fan told me she thought since he seems to be along whenever Irmelin's male friend was along that he might be related to him, and I thought , who knows, she might be right.

Yeah I've seen him alot during Leo's recent Euro vacation, but hadn't noticed him before that.. not even in his trip to Asia, so thanks for mentioning that. :) Though that pic was taken before the whole Asia/Europe sightings and it seems to include all his good friends plus many of those friends we rarely see him papped with either. So im thinking it's just a coincidence that we've only seen him when Irmelin's BF is around, who knows :p

Speaking of his friends.. Would love to see new pics of him with Tobey's youngsters. Uncle Leo :wub:

I know that you have been a regular and that`s what I said. I thought it was kinda rude how you were told to do something better with your free time just because you are a bit critical of Leo. I`m well aware that you have been posting here a long time and that`s why I was pretty surprised by that response towards your comment. That was the only point I was trying to make.

And trust me I learnt the lesson of what can be posted here years ago... :yes:

Me too, fash. I'am so missing to see Leo with Ruby, I just love the way he's so careful with his friends children, also would love to see a pic of him with Kate Winslet daughter Mia, because Kate always said how he loves her but we never saw a pic. And it's very nice the way he takes care of his godson as well. :heart:

Me too, fash. I'am so missing to see Leo with Ruby, I just love the way he's so careful with his friends children, also would love to see a pic of him with Kate Winslet daughter Mia, because Kate always said how he loves her but we never saw a pic. And it's very nice the way he takes care of his godson as well. :heart:

Fash

Yes, the dark haired guy could just be longtime friend we haven't see him papped with before, or a friend he made during the Wolf film shoot .

I think it's just great that he's continued to maintain friendships with all these guys through the years. It's always nice to have friends with whom you share a history of experiences .

Barbie & Fash

As to Leo and kids, I would love to see a pix of Leo with Kate's kids or with Alex's child.

Wijn

Tks for Coachella vid :)