Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I think the Great Gatsby is a BEAUTIFUL film & millions of people loved it & enjoyed it alot including me so calling it tacky trash is quite rude & disrespectful towards Leo & his movie & his MAGNIFICENT performance in TGG & his fans ,IMO!!!!!!

If you don`t like the movie..it`s ok= Different strokes for different folks but it`s better to express our feelings,opinions,likes,dislikes politely ,IMO!!!!

I loved the movie too even better the second time! ;) This is the first movie where I liked the film better than the book too, Leo was amazing , :wub2: they all did a fabulous job really enjoyed it as did my mother and friend :PinkCouture2: x

Thread Edited (Y)

It is ok to express your opinions and "constructive" criticism but please refrain from baiting & bashing.There is no need to cause unnecessary tension. Keep in mind, often it is not what you say but how you say it that makes a difference. There are always ways to phrased things that can be better accepted and received by other. With that said, please try to state your opinions respectfully.

If you feel you must bait & bash, there are many places outside of BZ you may do so (facebook, twitter, blog, other websites/forums, etc.)

Thanks! :flower:

I think the Great Gatsby is a BEAUTIFUL film & millions of people loved it & enjoyed it alot including me so calling it tacky trash is quite rude & disrespectful towards Leo & his movie & his MAGNIFICENT performance in TGG & his fans ,IMO!!!!!!

If you don`t like the movie..it`s ok= Different strokes for different folks but it`s better to express our feelings,opinions,likes,dislikes politely ,IMO!!!!

exactly!

It is ok to express your opinions and "constructive" criticism but please refrain from baiting & bashing.There is no need to cause unnecessary tension. Keep in mind, often it is not what you say but how you say it that makes a difference. There are always ways to phrased things that can be better accepted and received by other. With that said, please try to state your opinions respectfully.

If you feel you must bait & bash, there are many places outside of BZ you may do so (facebook, twitter, blog, other websites/forums, etc.)

:yes: (Y)

^ Do you mean the guy with the newsboy cap, slightly turned his back against the camera? If so, I don't believe that's Leo. Looks more like Vinnie to me. His pal. ;)

I agree. That's not Leo but curious who the blonde is that all you see is the top of her head facing the blond with the sunglasses. This was probably on their trip down to the Bahamas.

^ Do you mean the guy with the newsboy cap, slightly turned his back against the camera? If so, I don't believe that's Leo. Looks more like Vinnie to me. His pal. ;)

I agree. That's not Leo but curious who the blonde is that all you see is the top of her head facing the blond with the sunglasses. This was probably on their trip down to the Bahamas.

I don't think so. Lukas posted two videos on his mobli account just a couple of hours ago so I doubt he went to the Bahamas.

The blonde is Nikki Erwin. Chuck gf or wife.

I figured but I was wondering if the other blonde was Toni but it sounds like Leo may not have been on that plane. Of course Toni's been quiet on twitter so that could mean she's wherever Leo is right now.

I figured but I was wondering if the other blonde was Toni but it sounds like Leo may not have been on that plane. Of course Toni's been quiet on twitter so that could mean she's wherever Leo is right now.

Ahhh... the small price to pay for being Leo's girlfriend :nicole:

Of course who would want to waste time tweeting when you can be busy doing other things with Leo. :shifty: