Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I just read an interview by Toni Garrn and one of the questions they ask her is how she will be spending her summer and she says she'd like to spend it in Spain.

And funny how almost a month ago some guy posted on twitter that Leo had rented a house for the summer in Ibiza.

Coincidence???? :gocho:

I just read an interview by Toni Garrn and one of the questions they ask her is how she will be spending her summer and she says she'd like to spend it in Spain.

And funny how almost a month ago some guy posted on twitter that Leo had rented a house for the summer in Ibiza.

Okay I don't want to misquote. She actually says "I always love spending the summer in Spain. I love the country, the weather and the language. I have always wanted to learn how to speak Spanish. In the future, I'd also like to travel to Africa and go on a safari."

Still kind of telling that she mentions Spain......

Okay I don't want to misquote. She actually says "I always love spending the summer in Spain. I love the country, the weather and the language. I have always wanted to learn how to speak Spanish. In the future, I'd also like to travel to Africa and go on a safari."

Still kind of telling that she mentions Spain......

IF the tweet about Leo renting a house on Ibiza is correct...

i don't believe in coincidences :laugh:

We'll see (ou pas!)

A GIF History of Leonardo DiCaprio Raising Glasses :thumbsup:

http://www.vulture.c...ng-glasses.html

Wish he was my drinking buddy!!! post-2904-0-1446080172-91218_thumb.gif

--------------------------------------------------------

As an adolescent I was Team Eddie. Now I am totally Team Leo. There will always be a special place in my heart for Eddie regardless of how much he has messed up his life :/ :heart:

:laugh: I counted first 3 ones with most Leo heads :rofl:

I counted too!!! :rofl: 9, 6, 8, 6, 6, 7.

great minds think alike :rofl:

As an adolescent I was Team Eddie. Now I am totally Team Leo. There will always be a special place in my heart for Eddie regardless of how much he has messed up his life :/ :heart:

Eddie who ? :p

Hi ya :wave: l think Cara is gonna milk this DiCaprio 'thing' for a while seems its giving her publicity. :cain: l keep hearing everywhere how she turned down Leos supposed advances, like she's the only model that ever has done. Other models have in the past, we just don't constantly hear. On another note l'm hoping for lots of Leo sitings over the summer :wave:

Hi ya :wave: l think Cara is gonna milk this DiCaprio 'thing' for a while seems its giving her publicity. :cain: l keep hearing everywhere how she turned down Leos supposed advances, like she's the only model that ever has done. Other models have in the past, we just don't constantly hear. On another note l'm hoping for lots of Leo sitings over the summer :wave:

Well it looks like we'll be getting some of those of Leo plus Leo AND Toni pics as they are both in NY right now. :hehe: