Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Since I don't know if I can do this in the other thread... :hehe: so I'am doing here. I just want to thank all the members of Leo's thread that helped over all this months I wasn't posting, you rock girls! 2008072008emo-messbrasil.gif

And want to say hello for the new members! :flower:

post-63788-0-1446080160-88843_thumb.gif

OMG!!! Could this be a breakdancing scene?! Please let this be a breakdancing scene LOL! The trailer looks amazing. I cannot wait to see this movie!! I'm getting a big Goodfellas vibe. Especially in scenes where Leo narrates the story. If you girls haven't seen it, its one of Marty's best movies!

From Leo's other thread...

With all the gifs made, I was expecting to see one of him doing the dance. :ddr: :chicken: How many times has it been commented here about him out in the club busting a move??? I'm sure it looks exactly the same :) (and if it did I would still think it was hot)

I wonder if it's true that Leo has a home in Miami. I remember in his last stays in Miami he always stayed at the Delano :idk:

02/11/2013 @_poxamii 26 May

Leonardo Dicaprio's house @ Miami, FL http://instagram.com/p/Zy4R-Pl3Uu/

.Princess C.@LittleMissChan_ 1h

I saw Usher, Shakira, Leonardo DiCaprio, Shaq, Diddy & George Clooney's house. #starisland

Can any german fans translate? its an interview with Rita Ora, and she talks about those cara-leo cannes invitiations rumors from last month, and to best of my google translating ability, denying/brushing off the rumors?

Anywho would be nice for a fan to trasnlate :)

post-42953-0-1446080162-91386_thumb.jpg

She heard about the rumor - read it - in the internet and called Cara, because she didnt know anything about that. Cara read it in the internet too and didnt know anything about that too. Nobody contacted them because of that. The call came at the morning of the interview. Leo didnt call personally or sended flowers. But she met him once in a bar in New York. He is nice. The interviewer says that Leo must have enough self-confidence because he asked the busiest model of the last season and a singer with three number one Singles. Her anwser: Actually even Romeo has to work for such a date. lol

She heard about the rumor - read it - in the internet and called Cara, because she didnt know anything about that. Cara read it in the internet too and didnt know anything about that too. Nobody contacted them because of that. The call came at the morning of the interview. Leo didnt call personally or sended flowers. But she met him once in a bar in New York. He is nice. The interviewer says that Leo must have enough self-confidence because he asked the busiest model of the last season and a singer with three number one Singles. Her anwser: Actually even Romeo has to work for such a date. lol

Thank you :flower:

nice trailer ! :ddr:

Is it me or Leo looks like this in The Wolf of Wall Street ? :D

post-42953-0-1446080164-82979_thumb.jpg

haha just a little bit :whistle: :p