Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

First let me say i love leo but he is not doing anything different with toni than he did with erin. They were dating for a month or so before we first saw him and erin actually together. Time will tell if this relationship will last.

First let me say i love leo but he is not doing anything different with toni than he did with erin. They were dating for a month or so before we first saw him and erin actually together. Time will tell if this relationship will last.

:PinkCouture2:

We dont need to create love stories just when the relationship is beginning. In my opinion! I see the same thing tan in his previous relationships. So I dont wanna get too excited until I see something different. :hehe: Bu t as I said is just my opinion OF COURSE I KNOW others think differently. :flower:

Aaron Johnson who is 22 is married to a 46 years old woman and he seems happy... for me, it's just anticonformist, not impossible.

For a lot of people, it's not "the norm" but i think we should be open-minded.

and maybe Leo doesn't want to be married and i'm also ok with that.

yep, it's not impossible of course! anything can happen :)

when it comes to Leo's gfs, I'm always trying to look at the situation from his gf side, I mean like a girl and not a Leo fan. I've never been Erin's fan, but I felt sorry for her and for Blake as a girl when they broke up, like he got bored with them and moved to new one :/

well don't care a lot whom he dates, all I want to see is Leo babies :rofl:

Leo please, keep your Gems (Bank sperm) just for your lovely fans that just one to have to the future generations the pleasure of see your face in a little girl or boy, we don´t care about the mom!

About Leo and his girl she is cute, kind of the same type, even the routine with her is the same, So I don´t put to much attention to this, because we know the end.

Agreed with you all time will tell...........but toni seems like a sweet girl, and honestly thats all I want in a gf for leo. To see leo with a girl that (at least seems to be) genuine. :yes: Also not to add shes always been a top model of mine, so it makes it extra awesome :p :D

so I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy weather it lasts 6 months, 6 years or forevs. ;)

Oh and if he happens to get toni preggo, I wouldn't mind
:whistle:

They are dating !

Here's the "story" (in french) : http://www.purepeopl...ureux_a122445/1

Quietly, they go to the hotel Cap Eden Roc in Cap d'Antibes. The next day, Leo is on the steps to open the Festival with The Great Gatsby. The beautiful German 20 years will be very discreet, leaving only her man shine in the light. After long festivities around Gatsby, between the steps, the opening and cabaret at the end of Cannes harbor and relaxed ceremony, the two lovebirds are reappearing on the Croisette. But then again, separately.