Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^Of course I would to. :) (as it increases the probability of breeding and marraige :rofl: ) But Toni is as sweet girl, and regardless of age, thats how she is, and I like seeing leo with women like that who are sweet like her :heart:

And if its true love, I think he'll settle down with the girl, regardless of age :)

I shouldn't get too excited though :p Agreed lets see what happens..

EDIT: Heres the actual toni-leo tweet instead of the screenshot. It was posted a few days ago on May 17 :)

NOWFASHION ‏@NOWFASHION 17 May

The #cannes2013 rumor mill is buzzing with news that model @RealToniGarrn might have a new boyfriend... @LeoDiCaprio. What's your reaction?

and heres the pic of Toni at Leos auction (thanks to starla for the find! :flower: )

themjsBAD BITCHE$: dance machines at Leo Dicaprio's pre-art-auction party for wildlife conservation with these belles of the ball @realtonigarrn @jamjamro

0.jpg

I've always thought that Leo would be interested in Toni... I really hope they end up being a couple :D ive always liked Toni :p Though of course there is no proof that he's seeing any of these women. Leo is a social guy of course and it could all simply be chat for all we know. :)

What? I go out a couple of hours for lunch and we pass from just recognize one of the girls to find out that one actually is his girlfriend? With good reason he did not want to leave Cannes :neo2:

But now I see.. he use Cannes like the official introduction... Spielberg's yacht... Grisogono party.. oh Leo! :rofl:

Ok stop joking now... another even younger model? :baronfaint:

i had never heard of this girl before but after looking at her bio and pics she seems to be leo girlfriend material, and she is from germany :) she is only 20 though so i doubt its anything serious, he prob has a break from work and wants to have fun with someone,who can blame him?

So we may have another EVEN (like Princess said hehe) younger model in Leo's life?

Is it too much to say that I'd like to see him with an older woman and not necessarily a model? Nothing agaisnt models...please,it's not that! But, the thing is that i'd like to see something different in his life, a different freshness you know? :nicole:

But yeah,it's his life and it's Leo who has to decide what's best for him. :)

Tks for the pics girls! :flower:

Thanks all for your thoughts :p On one hand hes been acting all single throughout cannes, talking to a bunch of women, etc. so that makes me think not :/ but then that tweet from a few days ago, (coming out of nowhere really) and now seeing the new pics, as well as the fact that she was at his auction..gotten me a little suspicous :p

But (like I feel all the time saying with leo) I guess we'll have to wait and see :p

A Russian Man Paid $1.5 Million For A Trip To Space With Leonardo DiCaprio

On Thursday night, the AIDS/HIV philanthropy amfAR hosted its annual Cinema Against AIDS charity auction and fundraiser, and some of the entertainment industry’s biggest names showed up to pledge their time and money for increasing awareness and research for the deadly disease. In all, the event raised more than $32 million for amfAR, as Harvey Weinstein, Sharon Stone, Nicole Kidman, Janet Jackson and many others helped auction off or donated incredible prizes and packages.

One of the top-drawing packages included a seat on the Virgin Galactic maiden voyage to outerspace, as it fetched approximately $1.5 million. The winner of that honor was 37-year old Russian businessman Vasily Klyukin, who was most likely convinced to shell out that kind of cash for a ticket that otherwise cost $200,000 because he’ll get to sit next to Leonardo DiCaprio.

“You don’t get to go to outer space every day with a handsome movie star,” Stone said during the auction process. Travelers will undergo three days of astronaut training in the California desert, at which point they’ll take off aboard the Virgin Galactic, detach from the mother ship and launch into orbit, ABC News reported. (source: UPI)

Klyukin and DiCaprio will be two of the hundreds of people – including Tom Hanks, Stephen Hawking and Katy Perry, naturally – who have reportedly paid for the experience to see outer space up close when the maiden voyage is made on Christmas, but it bears pointing out that the goal of the flight isn’t to float through space and wave to the astronauts at the International Space Station or help defend the Frontier from Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

Rather, the flight will be “sub-orbital”, which, according to the guy I just shoved into a locker, means that the SpaceShip Two will pop above the atmosphere to the edge of space long enough for the passengers to “Ooh” and “Ah” for a few moments. And I imagine that the training session will go like this:

Amazingly, the space flight wasn’t the highest-earning prize of the auction, as someone paid close to $2 million for a VIP Academy Awards package that includes a weekend in Los Angeles and two tickets to Weinstein’s pre-Oscar party. However, it does not include tickets to the actual Oscar ceremony, to which the winning bidder will eventually realize and say, “Hey, what the…”

9yuSlYz.jpg wqaV3oQ.gif

^Thanks Pinkie! :flower:

And on the talk about leo-toni...I don't see what the big deal is! I mean I understand the frustration, and I know it may seem like if the girl was older that she would be different, "the one" that he would be more serious, etc. but it doesn't. Age is just a number you guys...and regardless of age I want leo to be dating a girl who at least seems sweet, kind, genuine and down to earth. And just because your older doesn't mean that your those things, and are a better person (case in point: Aferdita :cain: )

From what I've seen, Toni seems like a super great girl.....sweet, funny...also shes german, so her and leo have that in common! I'd be happy with them together :heart::wub: ^^(IMO)

15939069_0.jpg

Also side gossip, Toni has been into e-ciggs all of a sudden :whistle:

Toni Garrn ‏@RealToniGarrn 25 May

Waiting for the food couple nights ago #amfar..more about the e-shishas this week in #cannes

15939087_0.jpg

I don't understand why people always judge other people's life...especially when they don't know them personally. Leo is not married and has no children, so what?

I don't know what's going on between Leo and Toni... Toni seems mature for her age. She's also very sweet, elegant and...different from Erin and Bar.

let's wait and see :hehe:

I don't understand why people always judge other people's life...especially when they don't know them personally. Leo is not married and has no children, so what?

I don't know what's going on between Leo and Toni... Toni seems mature for her age. She's also very sweet, elegant and...different from Erin and Bar.

let's wait and see :hehe:

I don't judge Leo's life because obviously he's going to do what he wants to do and he's entitled to that just like everyone is.

A ways back in the Leo actor thread, a girl talked about how she dated him a couple of times and how he was a very nice guy but immature when it came to girls and dating. I kind of keep that in the back of my mind when I read why he dates models and about who he's rumored to be dating. I don't judge him for it because he may have issues with commitment that we don't know about just like everyone else in this world has some issue that affects all or part of their life.

Is there something starting with this Toni girl, maybe. But she is 20 years old and granted when you're a model/actor you grow up faster due to the life you live but will she be the one? Probably not. She may be mature for her age but she is still young and has a lot of living to do. As you say we'll just need to wait and see.

My opinions only and they obviously mean nothing as everyone has their own opinions about who he's seeing, whether they're serious, etc.