Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

aghhh this Afredita is really annoying and she's getting on my nerves too! seems she deleted that last tweet ? cuz I can't see it

as I checked Kendall follows her now, but don't think it's a big deal, maybe they got friends there :idk: no idea :rofl:

wait where's Leo as I remember yesterday's tweets said he's alreday in NY...

OMG what is all this info in less than 8 hours? Leo loves life look a telenovela.. Oh boy! :rofl:

So Let me see if I keep up... post-51835-0-1446081021-81984_thumb.png Now according ny post Aferdita, who is still engaged according to some? That info is still true or what? well, has been spending time with Leo since weeks now (which I doubt) in some pals penthouse in Bal Harbour, btw for the location we can guess she is the mysterious bare legs from Saks, not Kendall? who is also hanging out with Leo but suddenly started following to the other girl Leo is dating on twitter? hahahaha :nicole:

But why Aferdita sister is insulting people in twitter that is insinuating she is hooking up with Leo?.. wasn't her who was so thrilled that the world FINALLY knew that her siter was the blonde that Leo was hugging in a hotel room?

here's the few lines from Bar's recent interview for Italian magazine Io Donna, talking little about Leo :p

About changes: become an actress?

No. I shot a couple of movies because I try new experiences, but it takes passion, and I do not have it. I do not want to go to Morocco and stay for three months filming. I do not intend to move to Los Angeles.

Who knows what a nightmare, then, six years he was engaged to DiCaprio.

First we were together, we were not "boyfriends" ... Anyway, no, it was a nightmare.

It is still in touch with him?

I was friends with all of my boyfriend. Why, if you're angry, it means that there is still a feeling. When someone attend in dispute with his ex, explain immediately: "You have to talk to her, you have to have good relations."

I'am seriously missing the time he was filming, at least didn't had so much speculations about his love life, I hate when he's single because press link him to any woman he gets close to, first Margot, than Barbara, than Aferdita... oh my. Sometimes it's fun but it's getting annoying. <_< :mad:

I'am seriously missing the time he was filming, at least didn't had so much speculations about his love life, I hate when he's single because press link him to any woman he gets close to, first Margot, than Barbara, than Aferdita... oh my. Sometimes it's fun but it's getting annoying. <_< :mad:

I agree with you as well girls...I cant stand the fact that the media loves to speculate about his love life when he's not filming...but lemme take this opportunity to clarify something...he's with me! LOL Kidding girls... :nicole: Who will be the next victim? :cain:

Poor dog...it looks so scared!! :laugh:

Thanks sick for the Bar comments!

Also my little comment....sometimes there are pictures of justin bieber that come out, and people say it looks like a young leo, and people comment how they look alike, etc. I could never see that....but I was watching SNL last night, and it was the first time I saw the resemblace. Mostly in the eyes, and the smile, :)

Also my little comment....sometimes there are pictures of justin bieber that come out, and people say it looks like a young leo, and people comment how they look alike, etc. I could never see that....but I was watching SNL last night, and it was the first time I saw the resemblace. Mostly in the eyes, and the smile, :)

I have never seen the resemblance either, theres something I just can't put my finger on with Bieber he annoys me for some reason. Leo never has :wub2:

Same :p I also don't think he looks anything like that One Direction guy, or that guy from Dancing with the Stars (Derek Hough) Though it seems anyone with a boyish look with blonde hair will get the young Leo comparisons.

In certain pics I can see the Dane Dehaan comparisons, especially in the pic below, which is Dane with Lukas Haas in Lincoln...

http://www.bellazon....tach_id=1743583

well I am not the hugest fan of bieber (hes a cute guy, but leo is just HOT) I just saw it. IDK what it was, like I said, I could see it in the eyes and smile, and some of his facial expressions, licking his lips, stuff like that. I don't know.... :p But watching SNL last night, I definetly saw it a few times ;)

^I don't think its in relation to the movie, like filming or anything. Lone wolf is a common saying, when your just sitting alone/chilling by yourself etc. it also happens to work out referring himself as a lone wolf, as he was in a movie with wolf in the title so :p :)