Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Its just ashame that the media can't do a simple google search...and take like 2 seconds of their time to figure out if what they're reporting is accurate :cain:

Now Kendall Kostwick is being mistaken for Aferdita, judging from Perez's article. :p

http://perezhilton.c...j/#.URV0F4NMHJs

her last name is Kowitz fash :flower::wave:

Um, I really don't think it's ok that Aferdita's Sister is attacking people on Twitter and saying they have "Down Syndrome" because they're asking about the end of her engagement. These two clearly want everyone to know she's linked to Leo (even if just for a weekend) but the attacks she's spewing are not cool! #runleorun

Um, I really don't think it's ok that Aferdita's Sister is attacking people on Twitter and saying they have "Down Syndrome" because they're asking about the end of her engagement. These two clearly want everyone to know she's linked to Leo (even if just for a weekend) but the attacks she's spewing are not cool! #runleorun

From today's NY Post

Leonardo DiCaprio hasn’t just been hanging with his boys Gerard Butler and Mel Gibson in Miami. “The Wolf of Wall Street” star has also been spotted out with beautiful Albanian model Aferdita Dreshaj, who represented Kosovo in the 2011 Miss Universe pageant. “It’s been day in and day out for a few weeks now,” a source told us. “They’re spending a lot of time together, but it’s still early days.” Indeed, Dreshaj has been spotted with DiCaprio as he’s partied at hot spots in south Florida, including SL and Catch in Miami, and gallery owner Helly Nahmad’s penthouse in Bal Harbour. But another source told us Dreshaj shouldn’t get too attached: “She’s just one of many girls he’s hanging out with.” There was no sign of actress Margot Robbie, with whom he was also recently linked. On Monday afternoon, DiCaprio was seen poolside at the Delano wearing a 49ers hat. And on Tuesday, Leo, with a crew of 50 people including Butler and Tobey Maguire, took over club Wall at the W South Beach. Spies said it was “an endless parade of models and bottles until 5 a.m.”

Someone posted on justjared this morning that Kendall just started following Aferdita's twitter page. These girls are as dumb as door nails and if Leo is smart he's going to stop associating himself with them and find a real WOMAN!!! #runleorun

Someone posted on justjared this morning that Kendall just started following Aferdita's twitter page. These girls are as dumb as door nails and if Leo is smart he's going to stop associating himself with them and find a real WOMAN!!! #runleorun

I see nothing kendall has done wrong, its afredita that is getting on my nerves!

aghhh this Afredita is really annoying and she's getting on my nerves too! seems she deleted that last tweet ? cuz I can't see it

as I checked Kendall follows her now, but don't think it's a big deal, maybe they got friends there :idk: no idea :rofl:

wait where's Leo as I remember yesterday's tweets said he's alreday in NY...

aghhh this Afredita is really annoying and she's getting on my nerves too! seems she deleted that last tweet ? cuz I can't see it

as I checked Kendall follows her now, but don't think it's a big deal, maybe they got friends there :idk: no idea :rofl:

wait where's Leo as I remember yesterday's tweets said he's alreday in NY...