Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Love the pics barbie, he was such cute little boy :heart: Wish we knew more about the status of leo and Adams relationship, curious as to how involved they are in each others lives :)

Like you guys say time will tell but, if shes already tweeting and bragging I know Leo doesn't like that.

She deleted the tweets ;)

Love the pics barbie, he was such cute little boy :heart: Wish we knew more about the status of leo and Adams relationship, curious as to how involved they are in each others lives :)

Like you guys say time will tell but, if shes already tweeting and bragging I know Leo doesn't like that.

She deleted the tweets ;)

Mz_Linz

When Chi appeared and said someone on E had stated who she was, I checked her Twitter acct , there were no tweets there about Leo , so I'm puzzled as to the comments that Aferdita was/is tweeting about Leo ?

Also, even in the tweets that Calibi posted, she just responds it is her in picture, she's not then proceeding to talk about Leo

As I said earlier, time will tell if she's just a friend or more, but, personally I don't see any evidence that she has been tweeting about Leo

Also, all wealthy /famous people, not just Leo, have to deal with people who might be around for reasons beyond your friendship.

I think Leo , after dealing with fame for over 15 years, is pretty attuned to when people are with him for him or other reasons.

I now understand where he's coming from when he says its hard for him to date because he doesn't know if the girl is there for him or just because he's famous. It makes me feel bad for him.

Barbie....tks for pics of Leo with his "brother". :flower:

Just like you all I'm also happy to see our Leo is hanging out or hooking up or something like that (hehe :hehe: ) with someone older than 25. :hehe:

Tks for pics and tweets girls!! :flower:

hmmm So the girl is talking... Oh boy! She doesn't know what is the first rule of fight club? :shifty:

tbh I don't think nothing more than "hanging out" sex is going on. :nicole: Or she would not be bragging about it. Leo is very private regarding his girlfriends. :morning:

Thanks for the updates girls and the cute pics of Leo :hug:

She's 26?!? I'm going to sing a chorus of holy angels right about now. muahha.a

:Angel:

But...I would agree Princess. I think it's just a hook up/friends w benefits at the moment but we'll have to see if it continues on into more. BUT 26. :o I'm so proud Leo. :cry2:

hello again! cute pics of younger Leo. Yea, 27 must be the new record LOL . No seriously, I actually believe those pics are a piece of setup/showoff, probably cause Leo is so sick of the Margot -rumors he just had to diss em down LOL :nicole:

Poor guy, what is next? "Margot and Leo on honeymoon-vacation to hawaiii" ?? lol . Leo knows his tricks with the paps, and if the pics had anything love in them, he would probably done better or either hide. I find them a bit strange-looking, but even worse that the gossipsites still write about him and his co-star LOL.

Wijn

Happy Birthday .Hope you are having lots of fun :fun:

Osa

Well, it's not tomorrow yet, so you may yet still see Leo ; have my fingers crossed for you :)

Piscesgirl

Sure it would be a treat to ever see Leo in person and have the chance to chat with him,etc, but , since that is not too likely , when I see pix , like these new Miami pix, I just like seeing him have a good time with friends,etc. , the same way I feel when I see pix of my friends having a good time

I'd like to be 'along for the ride', but , if I can't be, glad you are having fun :)

Hey girls...lemme try to understand a thing?

Now we need to post everything related to Leo only here? What about the other thread? I'm confused as usual.... :idk::hehe:

Fash....what a lovely siggi...congrats!! :flower:

Happy birthday Wijn!!! :fun::fun::fun: