Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Hey I thought Leo was taking time off to do things for the world :mellow: ..I guess he's making Jonah Hills dreams come true...I guess that's what he meant. :hehe: I wish these photographers would get better pics and more of them. It would be great if they could just follow Leo around 24 hrs a day :clap:

Hey I thought Leo was taking time off to do things for the world :mellow: ..I guess he's making Jonah Hills dreams come true...I guess that's what he meant. :hehe: I wish these photographers would get better pics and more of them. It would be great if they could just follow Leo around 24 hrs a day :clap:

Its only been a few weeks, he probably wants a proper break first, I don't blame him really he has been working hard :flower::heart: x

Edit: Yeah he looks sooo yummy, thanks for all the pics and tweets girls :grouphug: x

Kat

Yes, since I'm looking at the 2nd set of Gerard Butler in Miami pix at Just Jared ; forget Gerard , bring on Leo !!! :p

Nanda

As to Brad's hair, I just read that he has his hair like that for a movie he is doing , though I can't remember name of it.

As to your comment below , I would imagine Leo was thinking "If only Nanda & Oxford could be here, too ! :p

Leo looks so thoughtful... and HOT! Damn

Girls....you just made my day happier after seeing these photos....I have no words to describe this man! Hot,yummy....gorgeous...handsome....broad shoulders!! :nicole:

The pic where we can see Leo and his beautiful wide smile left me breathless...and what about the pic where he's pointing to the girl's teet? :rofl: I laughed my ass off!! :rofl:

That girl seems very hussy for my taste! :persuazn:

Tks for everything sweeties...amazing pics and he looks fit and hot!!!! :wub::wub:

Ps...now tell me...who's that blonde??? :ninja: :knives:

Princess...tks for you help with respect to my personal messages my dear!

Its only been a few weeks, he probably wants a proper break first, I don't blame him really he has been working hard :flower::heart: x

Edit: Yeah he looks sooo yummy, thanks for all the pics and tweets girls :grouphug: x

ROLLING IN MY GRAVE.

POOR MARGOT.

I AM DYING.

COME ON, E News.

I googled and Margot is supposedly 5'6 - and you can clearly see that lady is as tall or taller than Leo.

BUT UNF YES. UNF LEO. STOP. YOU ARE SO GROSS W SPYING ON LADIES IN THEIR SWIMSUITS BUT OMG YES UNF UNF. :sex:

thanks everyone! :D

Shine & Kat

I can see the two of you have been busy , tks for more Miami pix :flower:

Kat , while Shine is locating her binoculars, please call E News & NY Post and tell them she's not Margot !!!!

This is as bad as the Italian press & Ghena

And, Shine, if you can't find your binoculars , you can make a pair like Leo is doing in the pix :nicole:

You can really tell in pix that Shine posted that Leo is in process of lighting his hair back to natural color.

Thanks Shine for more pics :flower:

This whole Margot thing is absolutely ridiculous. I'm guessing these sites are thinking its her based on the captions from photo agencies. Same thing with the articles stating he's looking at girls in bikinis how can the photographers tell what Leo and the others are looking at lol . I mean he very well could have but I feel its just assuming mixed in with trying to get the most interesting caption titles. :cain::heart:

Shine and Kat, thank you for the Miami pics! Leo is looking fantastic. I will be glad when his hair returns to its normal color, but he still looks delicious.

So two people in the comments section on the E site claim that the blonde woman is Aferdita Dreshaj - https://twitter.com/DreshajAferdita

Did a bit of sleuthing and I noticed her sister did tweet the other day that she was jealous that her sister was partying with Bradley Cooper and Leo. The sister also tweeted her, "I think I just died" and Aferdita said, "I know bb I know." What do you guys think? Could this be the mystery woman? :neo2: