Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

can i get everyone's honest, unbiased (as much as you can make it) opinion of whether or not leo has ever cheated on his girlfriends? just wondering what you all think on the matter tbh

Just find this quotes in tumblr from Russel Crowe :Angel:

“You know, I worked with Leonardo when he was 18 [on the Western The Quick and the Dead]. He was a virgin, and he would talk about that constantly. So I’m hoping we have some time so he can fill in what’s happened in between. Maybe show some photos. Because I’m sure life’s different now.”

Never understood why Russel had to mention that... I mean that is so private :hehe:

btw virgin like he never had sex right? or was talking about something else??? :nicole:

When I read this for the first time I thought that's never had sex haha,but now I have a doubt...

Never understood why Russel had to mention that... I mean that is so private :hehe:

btw virgin like he never had sex right? or was talking about something else??? :nicole:

When I read this for the first time I thought that's never had sex haha,but now I have a doubt...

virgin means, pure and untouched. so yes, it's a word used to describe someone that hasn't had sex yet! i hope that clears it up ladies :)

and for me, personally, there's no doubt in my mind that leo has cheated. not emotionally cheating (affairs/secret girlfriends) but i'm sure he's had plenty of one night stands. it's male nature to have as many sexual partners as possible. and seeing as he was part of "the pussy posse"....you don't get a nickname like that for nothing!

Thanks Neon.. I also thought that but as I insist no one (except Briney Spears :whistle:) gives that kind of detail I thought that maybe he was talking about something else :D

But wait ... how old was he when he film Quick and the Dead??? How cutie!!!! I guess that years of abstinence were later compensated :rofl:

the group of the vaginas? I guess is that, but you know in Spanish sound most better with the bad words, isn't princess?

I don't have any kind of problem with Leo been a knowledge man :brows: I guess that is better for the new girlfriends ;)