Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

i love django..always said when i do get a dog, i either want a french bulldog( black with a white belly) or a king charles cocker spaniel (black and tan)...

although is it just me or does it seem leo overfeeds poor django....oh a father's love....that is the ONLY kid we will be seeing from him.

Probably relevant. Kinda shady:

Germany: Bar Refaeli's show exploiting contestants?

Yet-to-air reality TV show reportedly imposes unfair terms, exorbitant fines on aspiring models

Ynet

Published:

07.06.12, 14:07 / Israel Culture

A new German reality television show that is hosted by Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli made headlines this week after word got out that contestants are made to sign contracts that are unfair and extremely restrictive.

"Million Dollar Model," which began filming last month, aims to discover Europe's next top fashion-strutting talent. "The contestants are shackled," German newspaper Bild reported on Monday, listing measly wages and exorbitant fines among the harsh terms imposed on aspiring models who sign up to take part in the show.

For one thing, the young women must clear their schedules for three months of shooting without being properly compensated; they are promised a €200 allowance per episode – up to €1,000 for those who don't get eliminated along the way.

During that period, they must cut all private communication with the outside world, which means Facebook and cell phones are out of bounds. If a contestant wishes to place a call, she must make it in front of the camera after clearing it with the production crew.

Another clause in the contract requires the contestants to fulfill any task that is thought up by the producers. The participants must allow the crew to film their every move, as is standard with reality TV, but at the same time they must stick to a script.

If a contestant violates any of the terms, she is to be fined €10,000. Furthermore, if she is caught leaking details about the show, she is to be fined the whopping sum of €50,000.

According to the report, the show lures in the contestants with the promise of a large prize "but instead of glamour, they face debt." And the final prize might not amount to the million dollars that the show's title suggests.

Last month, the contestants were flown to Israel to film the first episode of the show in Timna Park. In one of the tasks, they were suspended from a crane set on the backdrop Solomon's Pillars.

But this one is my fave... look at that arms holding Django, OMG! :drool:

post-60290-0-1446080951-5392_thumb.jpg

Okay, let me see If I'm understanding this. This dog is named Django? Didn't Gisele purchase this dog for him as a present way back in the early 2000s? Now, he's starring in movie named "Django" Unchanied??? LOL

*back to the vodka I go*

yes is true, Please, let Bar outside of here, let her to her fans, Bar is gone from Leo's Life and I don't care about her in this forum, and if I need to know something I will go to her sites (because I like her) LEO, JUST LEO, unless you know gossips of them, Bar alone no way. (with all my respect)

Very impressive that despite all those leg injuries in the past he can still make those MJ's moves :nicole:

By the way ... refresh my memory ... once he didn't say when he was little used to do breakdances :rofl:

Is there a video of him dancing? I've been hearing about his MJ moves for years but never saw him actually do it!

well if you have seen other Leo's movies you can always find sometime from the others to come, in CATCH me if you Can you can see in the airport scene the logo of the TWA, and Shutter Island they mention "the Hoover's boys" and a lot more but I don't remember right know.

Sick: You think those types of dogs are ugly?? loll I always thought they were so adorable :laugh:

lol yeah,they are ugly to me! I don't like tiny,short dogs,I'd prefer bigger dogs like that Lucky and Willy,also don't like dogs like Gi's tiny Vida :laugh:

Little Sick how you can't love this cutie??? ... I mean the dog :nicole:

post-42076-0-1446080952-82103_thumb.png post-42076-0-1446080952-84315_thumb.png

You're hurting little's Django heart :blah:

:D very simply :rofl:

Very impressive that despite all those leg injuries in the past he can still make those MJ's moves :nicole:

By the way ... refresh my memory ... once he didn't say when he was little used to do breakdances :rofl:

Is there a video of him dancing? I've been hearing about his MJ moves for years but never saw him actually do it!

that's what we've been looking for for years! but there's nothing! :/

ohhhh Princess, can you imagine Leo dancing this? :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ChjLMbXVrU

I hadn't born at that time Jesus! :rofl:

but maybe he had good moves! :p

:rofl: I already can see him making break dance moves on those beats :blueeyedbaby: :rofl:

I'm sure Irmelin has the video and pics of Leo taking part in that competition! :brows:

and many other interesting stuffs could be found there,I guess :laugh:

we need to hack her laptop,we need to hack her laptop! :persuazn:

Okay, let me see If I'm understanding this. This dog is named Django? Didn't Gisele purchase this dog for him as a present way back in the early 2000s? Now, he's starring in movie named "Django" Unchanied??? LOL

*back to the vodka I go*

leo's dog is named after django reinhardt (a jazz guitarist) and the movie's title is referencing 'Django' (a 1966 western movie).

anyways, I don't understand why Bar news is being posted here..

anyways, I don't understand why Bar news is being posted here..

Agreed, if it was leo related bar news of sort, then It would be okay, but I do not care to hear any news about bar that doesn't have to do with leo :/

And thanks EVERYONE for all the pics of django :D I freaking love that dog :laugh:

well if you have seen other Leo's movies you can always find sometime from the others to come, in CATCH me if you Can you can see in the airport scene the logo of the TWA, and Shutter Island they mention "the Hoover's boys" and a lot more but I don't remember right know.

I have noticed this too, it's nice.