Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

AWWW wait leo gave django to bar?? I am confused :blink: I hope not, because I love leo with little django :p

And yeah, I remember, that gisele got some of his dogs. Those ones you posted above sick, the two bigger dogs, those were leos. ONe was lucky dog, and I don't know the other name :)

post-42076-0-1446080943-32632_thumb.jpg

Also that django fan made poster looks sooo cool!

wait! you said Gi had some of his dogs ??? but as I read in Gi's interview,that was Leo who had some of her dogs :laugh: ahh anyway,complicated!

on this pic first on is Django yeah ??? then the white one - Lucky and Willy,I was pretty sure Willy was hers but now no idea! :idk:

wijn : They exactly say Bar : "not really I'm too young" 'even with Leonardo DiCaprio?' Bar make a dark view for make understand that it's not the subject. During more than 4 years they're was one of the most glamourous of the planet. They're break up last year. Bar keep a little dog a gift from her lovers. ( Leo ) So apparently it's Django? I really really really think that Leo still had Django.

I've read the same that sick that Leo has one Gisele dog stil few years after they break up.

And yes Django is so so so cute !

Okay its obvious now leo still has django, thanks for jogging my memory daydreaming. Now I just want some new pics :p Sick: You think those types of dogs are ugly?? loll I always thought they were so adorable :laugh:

Bari: WHile I agree, some GFs personalities, I liked better than others, I agree that there is no need to hate on their looks. lollll not one of them was ugly, or average :laugh:

Bar haters are so insane. DO YOU SEE THAT BODY SHE HAS? GIRL CAN GET ANY MAN SHE WANTS, BASICALLY. F LEO. :rofl: God people annoy me w the hate they give girlfriends of Leo's. IT'S SO GROSS, ESPECIALLY SINCE WE'RE ALL BASICALLY LADIES. LIKE...GROSS. Leo does not want to fuck you. GET OVER IT. HE HAS HIS FINE ASS MODELS TO BANG. YOU THINK HE WANTS TO TAP YOUR/OUR BASIC ASSES? Um, NO. :rofl:

Aw poor Leo. He is constantly breaking himself. I legit think he shot up height wise all of a sudden around 17ish and that's why he walks lol since he can't control his limbs. :rofl: hence him falling down and breaking himself. lmfao.

Very impressive that despite all those leg injuries in the past he can still make those MJ's moves :nicole:

By the way ... refresh my memory ... once he didn't say when he was little used to do breakdances :rofl:

Edit this part from the other thread... I find the interview where he mentioned something about it

I was a break-dancer, and my hair was in some sort of weird shaved Mohawk or whatever, and that wasn't conducive to Cheerios commercials."

How was your breakdancing?

I wasn't a good breaker; pop-looking was my thing." [briefly flails his arms robotically, just long enough to demonstrate that he still has some moves] "I did win a second place in the Oer-Erckenschwick break-dancing competition in Germany."

To what song?

"'White Lines' and then 'Jam On It'. You don't remember that song? 'Jay juh-juh jay juh jay jay-jay...'"

http://webcache.goog...s&ct=clnk&gl=ve

[briefly flails his arms robotically, just long enough to demonstrate that he still has some moves]... lmao :rofl:

WHile I agree, some GFs personalities, I liked better than others,

Oh yeah, I mean I like some girlfriends more than others too. Lol. I'm not the hugest Blake fan, personally. :/ But I can't stand when people want to dissect everything any of his girlfriends do and trash them once they breakup with Leo or what have you. Also to compare them and etc etc. Why not question why Leo would get with someone you (not you, just in general "you") find so annoying, instead of just trashing the girl? But oh no...no one will do that since Leo has a golden penis and he's amazing...never at fault. IT BOTHERS ME. LOL. :D

Bari please don't hold .. Tell us what you really think :nicole: Golden penis :rofl:

I've always been annoyed by the whole "the girlfriends always are to blame". :/ But what about him???? He isn´t perfect.

Obviously we can't know exactly what failed in every relationship but I personally thought that one of them may have been the lack of commitment from him. I never see him fully committed with any. But tha is just my opinion. :whistle:

Sick: You think those types of dogs are ugly?? loll I always thought they were so adorable :laugh:

lol yeah,they are ugly to me! I don't like tiny,short dogs,I'd prefer bigger dogs like that Lucky and Willy,also don't like dogs like Gi's tiny Vida :laugh:

Little Sick how you can't love this cutie??? ... I mean the dog :nicole:

post-51835-0-1446080948-18642_thumb.png post-51835-0-1446080949-29912_thumb.png

You're hurting little's Django heart :blah:

lol when he lets his guard down..he is really funny and even more lovable...

+1000 desperately we need to see more that side.

SNL Leo, SNL... Surprise us ! :ddr:

Or at least in the interviews (hopefully for Django and Gatsby) we want a more open Leo :)