Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

There's something I really like about affections with people's mouths , and he does this thing where the left side of his lip goes down when he talks .(Swoons) Oh, I love it . It got me

I had also noticed that he does that... although personally is not what 'got me'... For me is Leo smiling or laughing in any part of the movie and I'm like Take me Baby I'm yours post-60661-0-1446080110-71932_thumb.gif

Although to be honest, I die too when he does it in interviews, pictures, awards shows, in person, I haven't had the pleasure yet... :whistle:

leoell.gif

sorry for the double post but oh my god that interview is one of my favs. ellen is so fantastic and let's be serious, what's there not to like about leo forgetting how to pronounce his own name?!

i hope he does a few moviefone interviews for gatsby/django, they're always hilarious :')

i hope he does a few moviefone interviews for gatsby/django, they're always hilarious :')

.. and Japanese interviews make%20it%20clap.gif I always laughed with those :laugh:

Btw: just me or in the interview with Matt Damon in Moviefone he was like extremely boring???

But omg...I have been watching the Gatsby trailer on loop for like the last 10 minutes.

AND PINING is one of my fictional tropes that just GETS ME SO BADLY ALL THE TIME. No matter what. Every couple in a movie/tv show/etc that has pining going on, I die over.

AND LIKE. LEO IS GOING TO BE FULL ON OUT PINING IN GATSBY.

I DON'T THINK I CAN TAKE IT. I WILL BE LIKE DIGGING MY FACE INTO THE POPCORN BUCKET ON CHRISTMAS DAY CRYING. :rofl:

Lol.

Princess, pining basically means (in the way I'm using it atm) being separated from your love interest and like having angst/anguish/etc over being separated or not being able to be together. Just basically...romance angst in ways. Basically...that scene where Gatsby and Daisy meet up again in that room/whatever. (OMGGGGGGGGGG i hate carey and leo.) Lol. BUT PINING IS SO GOOD. IT KILLS ME. esp when someone pines from afar and doesn't want to let themselves give into said pining......which some of that will take place in Gatsby. AND I WILL DIE.

.. and Japanese interviews make%20it%20clap.gif I always laughed with those :laugh:

Btw: just me or in the interview with Matt Damon in Moviefone he was like extremely boring???

that japanese one he did with the woman who literally just learned how to speak english was hilarious. especially when he told her his favorite was supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus. omg i was DYING

matt damon was so funny in that interview, but leo did look like he was bored...probably because matt was funnier ;)

Oh god, yes, great choice Emma Stone, he certainly does a lot of sexy things with those lips.

I'm with Princess, whenever he smiles or laughs.... sakbdfhsdfdgfv. Oh and my personal favourite... when he licks his lips

post-61128-0-1446080123-49913_thumb.gif

MY BODY IS READY :surrender:

Oxford

Thank you lovely! :hug:

For me is Leo smiling or laughing in any part of the movie and I'm like Take me Baby I'm yours post-52055-0-1446080133-76744_thumb.gif

Get in line and wait your turn... I have a good ticket for you...

post-52055-0-1446080133-79694_thumb.gif

:weightlift: :p

Thanks, Oxford. Emma is so cute :heart:... and funny smily%20new%20one.gif... when Leo smiles brings me to my knees, so cute. I also love the way he talks, such a sweet :heart: :heart: :heart:.

Wow! Shane in the movie with Leo... I looove The Walking Dead... and like Kat and Shine I think he's great in it. I'm so excited :chicken:.

Hm... no new pics! :/

Thanks girls :hug:.

I kind of have a feeling that leo and letterman hate each other.. the only time he's been on letterman was during basketball diaries days and you could definitely see how irritated he was by letterman haha

I always had that feeling too... so awkward. Thanks for the videos.

Thanks Wijn for the article... I love this part:

"Whenever he and Erin are together they are always doing something physical like hiking in nearby canyons, riding their mountain bikes or playing ball together"

*cough* Sex *cough*

:Angel:.

smily%20new%20one.gif

ByPrincess & Flyinbird

I love the tumblrs you both posted !!! :heart:

Nanda

Your picture reply to ByPrincess is hilarious , as well as, your comment about Leo and Erin's love of physical activity :p

Wijn

Thanks for our daily dose of fiction :)

Geegine

Yes, I agree with speculation that Leo is not a fan of Letterman's, and nor would I be in view of how he conducted the interview .

Speaking of David, from what I've read on Twitter just now , he hasn't gained any Beiber fans based on how he conducted his interview with Justin last night.

Fash

Love your new Gatsby avi and siggi :)

about Leo and Letterman

letterman has a tendency of making it very clear who he enjoys/does not enjoy interviewing. his tone differs between guests and anyone can see if he's having a good time or if he's just hamming it up for the show. i personally prefer jay leno to david letterman, so i would prefer leo doing his show to david's. and based on what i've seen the previous times leo has been on jay's show, he enjoys going too!

and on the topic of late night shows, am i the only one who would kill to see leo on craig ferguson's show? his interviews are ALWAYS hilarious and craig seems like a genuinely nice guy. also, i wouldn't mind leo doing kimmel or conan or fallon, tbh

or you know

all the shows :p

Did you guys see the article in Star Mag about Leo and his gf? lol...I REALLY doubt if her people wrote this. I think Star is in a bit of a hurry; don't cha think, Star?? I suspect they might want to get to know eachother a little better. But he's on the right path! Love them.

He's dated a string of beauties but it sounds like Leonardo DiCaprio may fianlly be ready to settle down!

The serial dater is apprently head over heels in love with Victoria Secret's model Erin Heatheron. They may have only been dating for a matter of months but sources claim the actor is already referring to gorgeous Erin as "his future wife".

Star magazine claims Leo has fallen for Erin's magic combination of brains, beauty and her love of sports. With the couple spotted enjoying a couple's bike ride in New York a couple of weeks ago it looks like Erin has succeeded where (many) others have failed and found a way to the actor's heart. A source reveals to Star:

"Up until now, Leo's ladies have been prissy, girly types,"

"But when he met Erin he realised he had found not only a beautiful woman but a talented athlete as well. Leo has been a real holdout when it comes to getting married. But with a girl like Erin, who has beauty, brains and can shoot hoops? he may finally have found his future wife."

Sporty Erin almost made it as a pro basketball player before turning to modelling and Leo is a big fan of her athletic abilities:

"Leo is a huge basketball fan. He has a full court at his home in LA and is a Lakers season ticket holder. Whenever he and Erin are together they are always doing something physical like hiking in nearby canyons, riding their mountain bikes or playing ball together"

Put a ring on it Leo, Erin sounds like the ideal girl!