Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

ByPrincess

Yes, I saw the same tweet below, but is hard to know what time frame her 'I met' is referring to :)

Venz ♥ BELIEBERS@JB4VALENTINES

i met leonardo dicaprio when i'm in nyc for a vacation, and even he's old still he had the APPEAL WAAH!

ByPrincess

Yes, I saw the same tweet below, but is hard to know what time frame her 'I met' is referring to :)

Venz ♥ BELIEBERS@JB4VALENTINES

i met leonardo dicaprio when i'm in nyc for a vacation, and even he's old still he had the APPEAL WAAH!

You've seen everything this person said she saw? ( sorry for the two post )

^ I agree, I think it's the shape of that woman's eyes that are similar to Leo's :laugh: none of her other features resemble Leo at all, other than the eyes, in my opinion.

It's practically impossible to go through the Leo tag on Tumblr now without seeing that yearbook image, lol.

^ I agree, I think it's the shape of that woman's eyes that are similar to Leo's :laugh: none of her other features resemble Leo at all, other than the eyes, in my opinion.

It's practically impossible to go through the Leo tag on Tumblr now without seeing that yearbook image, lol.

I pretty sure that's this picture is not real.

lol I totally know what emma is talking about. I thought I was the only one that liked the way one side of his mouth dips when he speaks.

yeah I've seen that comparison pic several times lol I think the main similarity is the eyes. It's kind of funny how leo still gets physically compared to women though lol

I read Emma's quote in my issue a few hours ago, and I don't think I've ever noticed Leo doing that on my own. AND NOW I AM MAD AND WANT TO SEE IT...BUT I'M TOO LAZY TO GO AND LOOK/WATCH A MOVIE OF HIS. :D I had a headache earlier, ok. That is my excuse. HAHA.

oh god you guys emma stone is me. when his mouth slants downward, my whole world flips upside down. that brief clip of him walking into the house in the gatsby trailer almost killed me...the way his mouth is, good god it was just perfection

it's actually one of my favorite things that he does...aside from everything else, of course ;)

There's something I really like about affections with people's mouths , and he does this thing where the left side of his lip goes down when he talks .(Swoons) Oh, I love it . It got me

I had also noticed that he does that... although personally is not what 'got me'... For me is Leo smiling or laughing in any part of the movie and I'm like Take me Baby I'm yours post-51835-0-1446081028-83771_thumb.gif

Although to be honest, I die too when he does it in interviews, pictures, awards shows, in person, I haven't had the pleasure yet... :whistle:

leoell.gif