Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Hello girls!!

Today was an atypical day for me with so many things to do at the same time and now I'm back and I can see you girls move really fast!! :chicken: ;)

Well,lemme see where am I supposed to start?hehe

First of all, I liked the actress who will play Nadine,of course I would be the best option in this case but I can understand it hehe. :nicole:

Oxford,who knows,I really hope Leo can visit us in Rio. Judging by the pics I can see he's striving to support this cause. :)

Tks for all vids and articles and tweets girls!Flower%20for%20you.gif

Oh nooooooooo video of Leo and Carice? But thanks to try wijn, I just wonder why the studio don't want anyone to see? That is not fair. :cry2:

i was just thinking that. then again, i know absolutely nothing about this scene/video. was it ever in the film? why was it deleted?

I think it's not on dvd because her character was cut from the entire movie. Well, I read the Body of Lies script and Roger (Leo) have really hot sex scenes with his ex-wife Gretchen (Carice), in fact she was a sex obsessed... :sex: :laugh:

Roger also had very interesting parts in the script with his initial love interest in the movie, that was a french woman (if I'am not mistaken), parts like playing with candle wax... :whistle: and so on, hehe. But than they changed this character for the Iranian nurse (and the poor girl couldn't do anything with Roger, not even shake hands...)

I wanted to see that scene soooooooo bad. :cry2:

I think it's not on dvd because her character was cut from the entire movie. Well, I read the Body of Lies script and Roger (Leo) have really hot sex scenes with his ex-wife Gretchen (Carice), in fact she was a sex obsessed... :sex: :laugh:

Roger also had very interesting parts in the script with his initial love interest in the movie, that was a french woman (if I'am not mistaken), parts like playing with candle wax... :whistle: and so on, hehe. But than they changed this character for the Iranian nurse (and the poor girl couldn't do anything with Roger, not even shake hands...)

I wanted to see that scene soooooooo bad. :cry2:

oooh wow, that's quite a change! thank you for that info bb :)

Indeed, the studio thought 'Carice's character would distract from Leo's life in the investigation too much' :(

But Ridley Scott himself said he was sad he had to cut it, and Leo said Carice was a great actress etc. And then later I read an interview with Carice in which she talks about working with Leo and she said 'but people will probably get to see it on the (Dutch)DVD' which isn't true because I own one :(

Indeed, the studio thought 'Carice's character would distract from Leo's life in the investigation too much' :(

What??? Wijn they should know very well that nobody cares about the storyline in Leo's movies ... We just want sex scenes, kissing scenes, shirtless scenes, sex scenes. :rofl:

AND IT LOOKS LIKE ANGRY HATE SEX WHICH MEANS IT'S PROBABLY TEN TIMES HOTTER.

F U, MOVIE TPTB. :cry2: :voodoo:

LMFAO :rofl: That selfish people! :laugh:

:rofl: this argument, or debate rather is silly. We will never know whether it's leo, that crazy and demanding son of a gun who forces all of his girlfriends to go biking with him, :rofl: or if they genuinely want to.

In all seriousness, how can we make comments about that in more than a joking fashion one way or another? No one on here personally knows Leo, it's all perception, assumptions, and opinion. Who knows, maybe he likes his GFs doing what he likes and also entertains what they like, maybe he baked cookies with blake indoors :rofl:...or maybe he just suggests going bike riding and doing the same things with his girlfriends, and they don't object? :shock: shocking.

It is very silly. I've seen people (on other message boards) argue about Leo constantly taking bike rides with his girlfriends and I'm like WTF? Since when was riding a bike a crime? Leo is into the "green" lifestyle, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that he rides his bikes to and from a lot of places (did it in NOLA as well). Plus, riding bikes are fun!

But this is bellazon. I've seen far worst bickering and arguing back in forth about Leo on other forums. People on JustJared are infamous for it. Some of the comments are unbelievable. They were only 3 or 4 posters on JJ that had common sense and offered constructive criticism on Leo's antics. Some interesting stuff was posted there. Truths were revealed. But eventually, these people got tired of the constant back and forth arguing and stopped posting there.

On another forum I'm a member of. The back and forth arguing about Leo got so intense it actually got back the Leo's people. He was upset that fans were calling him racist! Actually, fans weren't calling him a racist, the haters on the forum was calling him a racist. I think a lot of people forget that the internet is a world wide web of mystery. Anyone and everyone can read what you post on public forums. You never know who the person behind the computer screen really is.

Neon

As to BOL I read the book.

In the book the main connection between Roger and his exwife Gretchen ( Carice's character) was sex. Remember the scene in the movie where Roger is injured in the car explosion. In the book version, Gretchen arrives to see him, and before you know they are having sex in his hospital bed. :p

In the movie script version they had two scenes. One in a cafe where she signs the divorce papers ,and the other scene, a sex scene between Gretchen and Roger ; the one the pix are from. It was the scene where Gretchen tries to get Roger to not go through with divorce. They do wind up having sex, but he still goes through with divorce.

Also in the book, his love interest was an American woman working in the Palestine refugee camps. There romance is a big part of the book, they do have sex scenes , and they marry by end of book.

Amandine

Thanks for reposting all 4 BOL pix :)

Neon

As to BOL I read the book.

In the book the main connection between Roger and his exwife Gretchen ( Carice's character) was sex. Remember the scene in the movie where Roger is injured in the car explosion. In the book version, Gretchen arrives to see him, and before you know they are having sex in his hospital bed. :p

In the movie script version they had two scenes. One in a cafe where she signs the divorce papers ,and the other scene, a sex scene between Gretchen and Roger ; the one the pix are from. It was the scene where Gretchen tries to get Roger to not go through with divorce. They do wind up having sex, but he still goes through with divorce.

Also in the book, his love interest was an American woman working in the Palestine refugee camps. There romance is a big part of the book, they do have sex scenes , and they marry by end of book.

Amandine

Thanks for reposting all 4 BOL pix :)

i guess i'm going to have to read the book! thank you, Ox!

Awww Osa,thank you so much! :wub: Loved this deleted scene from Body of Lies! They should put it in the movie,I cant understand why they dont put them. These deleted takes are often one of the best scenes in the movie. Just like the case between Leo and Carice with that sex scene.I%20dont%20know.gif

But I think we'll have lots of sex scenes ahead,I hope so! :p

Rob Reiner in Talks to Join Martin Scorsese's 'Wolf of Wall Street'

The Red Granite production headlines Leonardo DiCaprio.

Rob Reiner is in talks for a key role in Martin Scorsese's The Wolf of Wall Street.

Riza Aziz and Joey McFarland's Red Granite Pictures is producing and financing the film, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio as flamboyant and disgraced stockbroker Jordan Belfort.

The film, which Scorsese begins shooting in August in New York, is based on Belfort’s best-selling memoir of the same name.

Reiner -- whose last movie role was nearly a decade -- would play Max Belfort, the father of DiCaprio's character.

Terence Winter (The Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire) penned the adapted the screenplay, which chronicles Belfort's dramatic rise and fall on Wall Street, along with his hard-partying lifestyle and tumultuous personal life, which included drug and alcohol addiction

Aziz and McFarland are producing Wolf of Wall Street with DiCaprio, Scorsese, Emma Koskoff andAlexandra Milchan.

Reiner was last in theaters with Alex & Emma in 2003. He is repped by CAA.

shaking omg

i am so excited for this movie that i might explode before production even starts

Wijn

From what I've read the two actresses are confirmed as playing Leo /Jordan's wives Denise and Nadine :)

Daydreaming

Where is Leo ?

As you may recall on Monday I posted a tweet stating the woman had just seen Leo in L.A. But I noticed someone asked her did she see him in 'person' or was it one of those wax figure type sightings, and she never replied to her.

Then Tues night , I saw a tweet claiming the girl had seen him in a car in the Meatpacking District of NY.

So , with conflicting tweets, I would say at this point we have no idea where Leo is :p