Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

ByPrincess

Thanks for Paramount pix :)

Neon

Yes, for Marty to cast her he had to feel that she and Leo had the right 'electricity' in their scenes together :)

She must ,also, really be very skilled with her high heels , inside joke, that is all I will say :p

Thanks for the pic... I would like to see more from behind the scenes.

Me too!!!! I try searching but all I get are from Justin Bobo! <_<

I'm still don't understand what Justin Bieber is doing there I%20dont%20know.gif... just because of his doc? Please! Everything nowadays has to involve Justin somehow, I'm so sick :nicole:. And Rosie Huntington as well, just because of Transformers... I like her and all, but it's just :nicole:.

For all the information I have read here about 'Wolf'... each day I'm more interested in this project (I mean besides the obvious interest for Leo to be in the cast :hehe:). Sounds so good.

oxford and neon: you are killing me talking about this sex scenes in Wofl... :blush: :sex:

So nice to know who will play Leo's 2 wives, I was looking on google images... Cristin is cute and Margot is WOW, she's very beautiful and she resembles a lot real Nadine, now her as an actress I don't have idea. The only thing I can say is LUCKY MARGOT! :brows:

Omg yes duuuuuuuuuuuuh she was in Pan Am. DUUUH.

eta: from what I remember she was a decent actress. But I think the girl who played her sister on the show was A LOT BETTER. But she's not as vavavoom "hot" the way I think Nadine is supposed to be.

I snapback.png

Nanda23, on 17 June 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

Leo will not ride a bike anymore, or traveling to Mexico, or visit Europe... watch a basketball game? Out of the question. Oh, he's also prohibited from going out with friends or with his mother... no way! All this stuff he did with former girlfriends, so it's better to do something different. With his new lady... hmmmm... let me think... a visit to the moon? This is really out of the league... something that surely would break the routine.

He doesn't need to change everything in his life to show for others that the girl he's with is special.

They're special for each other only by the fact that he has chosen her to stay with and she has chosen him to stay with. It's not like they had no other options, right?

Sooo agree with this! Why some need to grasp at straws and say something negative every time a new pic of the two comes out is beyond me :whistle: seems a bit crazy and desperate on their part!

I Like this actress who'll be possibly playing Nadine :)

It's more about LOLing at Leo being stuck in his ways than anything to do with Erin and Leo as a couple. I like them together. Go off and have babies, kids. But I am still going to lol at Leo having to stick to his routines so much. Idk...I just find it amusing for some odd reason. :rofl:

we're creatures of habit. seeing leo doing the same old things is normal to me, it's nothing strange.

and how come no one suggested that perhaps his girlfriends also enjoy doing the same things he likes? maybe, JUST MAYBE, that could be why they're dating? gasp, surprise! haha but seriously, i think you guys are way overthinking everything.

Neon

But also will you agree that some are overreacting, right? ;)

At least Bari take it with humor :laugh:

Amandinefrance

Thanks for posting the vids

Osa

I can see that are from your channel on youtube... Please tell me you have his appearance in Oprah, 2004 and I will love you forever amiga.. Dime que si pliz!!! :ddr:

we're creatures of habit. seeing leo doing the same old things is normal to me, it's nothing strange.

and how come no one suggested that perhaps his girlfriends also enjoy doing the same things he likes? maybe, JUST MAYBE, that could be why they're dating? gasp, surprise! haha but seriously, i think you guys are way overthinking everything.

But it is fun to mock~~~! ;) Since you can basically map out where and what he will be doing next with a lady friend lmao.

So it's for real that Pan Am Laura chick is going to be Nadine?

OOHOOH. WANT THE MOVIE NOW.

:rofl: I just want all three movies to come out now. Gatsby. Django. And Wolf on Wall St even though they have yet to even film it. GIVE ME ALL THE LEO MOVIES IN MY EYES RIGHT NOW.

^So that means leos not in LA? :blink:

Thanks Ox for the info that margot will play nadine (at least for now). I haven't seen her on anything either, but scorsese wouldn't pick a crappy actress, and she does look the part :) Very, very pretty! (getting real excited to see those love scenes :brows: )

Thanks girls for all the vids, and osa for uploading :)

Kat

The Darby party article I posted was for an event that took place on Sunday.

The woman whose tweet I posted yesterday claimed she saw Leo in L.A. on Monday, so either her Twitter sighting was not accurate, or Leo had flown Monday back to L.A.

We'll just have to wait and see where the next Twitter sighting or pix appear from :)

Thanks for article from Margot' agent , I'm sure it is a thrill for her to be working with such a great director and cast

Oh, man, you hit it on the head. We are all creatures of habit and if someone else's habits or likes differs from yours, to mock them is not funny or cool, it's kind of immature,IMO, and I mean that in a general sense, not just about Leo. It bothers me because I see it so much around me, where people say things about other people, thinking there is no harm - it's all "just fun".

I have to be SO careful how I word things around here, because as soon as I say something like this, someone takes the notion that Leo is off limits to criticism or making fun of. That's not my point. The thing is, he is looked at especially by his hardcore fans, with so much scrutiny and maybe that seems right because he is a CELEBRITY but mainly, isn't he an actor who we enjoy the work of, and what diff does it really make if he rides bikes with his g/fs or has his fam/friends around or fill in blank. To me, to look into his life so closely and nitpick everything he does, is making a big deal of nothing and like neontiger said, overthinking everything.

btw, what's so wrong also if he has an influence on his g/fs? I don't think Gisele was all that much into the environment before she met Leo and now she is one of the most recognized spokespersons for environmental causes. She has other causes I am sure unrelated to Leo but I think it's cool he turned her on to that one. I'm pretty sure there were many things that his g/fs brought into his life too.

Oh, man, you hit it on the head. We are all creatures of habit and if someone else's habits or likes differs from yours, to mock them is not funny or cool, it's kind of immature,IMO, and I mean that in a general sense, not just about Leo. It bothers me because I see it so much around me, where people say things about other people, thinking there is no harm - it's all "just fun".

I have to be SO careful how I word things around here, because as soon as I say something like this, someone takes the notion that Leo is off limits to criticism or making fun of. That's not my point. The thing is, he is looked at especially by his hardcore fans, with so much scrutiny and maybe that seems right because he is a CELEBRITY but mainly, isn't he an actor who we enjoy the work of, and what diff does it really make if he rides bikes with his g/fs or has his fam/friends around or fill in blank. To me, to look into his life so closely and nitpick everything he does, is making a big deal of nothing and like neontiger said, overthinking everything.

btw, what's so wrong also if he has an influence on his g/fs? I don't think Gisele was all that much into the environment before she met Leo and now she is one of the most recognized spokespersons for environmental causes. She has other causes I am sure unrelated to Leo but I think it's cool he turned her on to that one. I'm pretty sure there were many things that his g/fs brought into his life too.

Agreed Posey, couldn't have said it better myself ;)

I think the point here is ... Why freak out by something that you maybe consider it is not true???? ;)

It's incredible that is okay for some to say anything and some others simply have to keep their mouth shut because they don't want to be attacked. Is like if you don't join the drooling over ALL that Leo does you are not a true fan. post-51835-0-1446080891-18766_thumb.gif

Imo when we learn to accept the opinion of others...we could have a much pleasant thread. :yes:

^I believe Posey said that she doesn't believe critisism of leo is not off limits, its just that when it comes at everything he does....

^But I think there is a happy medium. Some are guilty of drooling to much (perhaps me) and some are guilty of critisizing to much (perhaps you) :) So were both guilty of something I believe.

Still I think posey makes a great point. ;)