Bellazon

(Completely Unrelated) Why Don't People Like Adrian The Llama?

TheBaronOfFratton

Why Don't People Like Adrian The Llama?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Why Don't People Like Adrian The Llama?

• Is it because of his teeth?
    • Is it jealousy?
    • Is it because of his "fans"?

I note there's been a lot of talk about Adrian, the llama, getting too old for the zoo. And spurious rumours that an animal is being "let go" (more of which later). Thankfully, I'm happy to point out that Adrian, the llama will NEVER get too old for the zoo (I mean, what's with these stoopid members even suggesting it would be Adrian, the llama who was going to leave? Like, duh! :wacko: ) - as he's but the latest incarnation of the Dalai Llama:

post-11221-0-1445147888-37303_thumb.jpg

So, all that happens is - much like Adrian, the llama's constantly replenishing zoo contract - he simply manifests as another llama (called Adrian, the llama) and thus never ages or ever looks remotely near ever leaving...

It's a simple llama process. The science/faith of which I shan't bore you with. Suffice to say non-believers are haters. And haters have no place at the Bellazoo.

Meanwhile, in related news: Have you noticed how OLD Alessandra Hambrosio is looking these days?

post-11221-0-1445147888-8029_thumb.jpg

Surely it's no coincidence that Head Zoo-Keeper Razek has been seen hanging around at this establishment:

post-11221-0-1445147888-82627_thumb.png

I think Hambrosio may soon be leaving the zoo. It's not as if Adrian, the llama is going anywhere, is it?!

• 1 month later...

OMG! Some members have been implying that Adrian, the llama, ISN'T the most famous animal at the Bellazoo?!?! :shock:

Apparently there's this gazelle called, well, Gazelle - she's supposedly so famous she doesn't even need a surname!!! I mean, please, as if... :wacko: Anyway, Gazelle is known EVERYWHERE - but I checked out all her social media sites and in NO WAY does she have more followers than our Adrian, the llama. And that's how we measure fame at the zoo, obviously.

So STICK IT, Gazelle...

post-11221-0-1445147889-14558_thumb.jpg