Bellazon

Victoria's Secret What Is Sexy? Hardcover Volumes

mameha

thank you ez_c,after seeing all the vs sexy books,I can not understand why oluchi didn't become an angel.Its ridicolous.She deserve it a lot much more than selita ....

I think Oluchi is already an angel. Has been for the past 2-3 years event before Tyra officially retired . If you look at the tv ads especially the ones that are used to promote the semi annual sale, it was usually Gisele, Heidi, Adriana , Tyra and Alessandra- the 5 angels, but for the last two years at least, i have noticed that Oluchi replaced Tyra in those ads. The ads usually run in Dec/Jan and May/June. I think VS did not want to announce her outright as the new angel while Tyra was still finishing up her contract because it would have looked awkward(sp). But i think that now that Tyra is done with modelling, Oluchi will be more prominent.

Oluchi I think has an exclusive contract with VS while Selita has a non-exclusive contract with them. They may both be angels but they are both viewed differently. Oluchi is unique and has more staying power. she has being in the business for 8+ years and is unique. Sometimes, brands like VS want to keep things fresh and keep us interested in their products that is why they alter things a little bit to keep us guessing or else they won't be in business for long

Karolina K(Heidi's replacement) i think is also an angel now and notice Heidi hardly appears in the catalogues anymore while Karolina appears on the covers even more. Brands take time to phase out the old angels and replace them with new angels because we the consumers are used to the old ones and it takes time to adjust to something new.

HQ original scans from Victoria's Secret Sexy Vol. 1

post-2141-1145136163_thumb.jpg

Is this from the first Sexy book??? Cause I have the book, and I have never seen this pict...hmmm...perhaps I got jipped :cry:

In my copy, it's the last picture in the book, right after this one:

post-2141-1145136178_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...