358 members have voted

1. 1. Adriana vs Alessandra

• Adriana
    • Alessandra

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I dunno...

If you look at whose voting... a large percentage of the males are voting Ale while a large percentage of the females are voting Lima. It's very tempting to draw a conclusion to make a relation between the ratio of females to males on this forum and the ration of votes between the two.

yeah I noticed most of my male friends love ale more and all the girls always love Adriana more. funny. I asked a guy to pick out which one he liked on the page one time and he chose Ale. He said he loved her sexy face and her bone structure. lol???? then he also said miranda was so ugly and had a fat girls face

Wow, see I thought I was the only person who noticed that. The vast majority of my friends, my husband, brothers, and male cousins really like Ale over Adriana, yet the girls that I'm friends with seem to dig Adriana... well they used to before the whole "abortion is a crime" bullshit, now most of them would like to stab her with sharp pointy shit.. but still.

The woman I work with, most of whom are Lesbian or Bisexual also seem to love Alessandra... no surprise there, she's fabu.. and the gays {LOVE YOU!} also seem to love Ale.

Also I've noticed it seems a lot of younger teens/woman like Adriana... by younger I mean 13 to 24ish range, where as the older woman like Ale.

Hmm..

Wow, see I thought I was the only person who noticed that. The vast majority of my friends, my husband, brothers, and male cousins really like Ale over Adriana, yet the girls that I'm friends with seem to dig Adriana... well they used to before the whole "abortion is a crime" bullshit, now most of them would like to stab her with sharp pointy shit.. but still.

The woman I work with, most of whom are Lesbian or Bisexual also seem to love Alessandra... no surprise there, she's fabu.. and the gays {LOVE YOU!} also seem to love Ale.

Also I've noticed it seems a lot of younger teens/woman like Adriana... by younger I mean 13 to 24ish range, where as the older woman like Ale.

Hmm..

yeah every guy I know went gaga over Ale when I showed her picture in the catalogs. I think maybe because she is sexier/naughty looking which (duh men always choose). and I think maybe Adriana is pretty sweet and innocent looking alot of times. (hence why women/girls like her). my whole family thinks Ale is prettier when they look in the catalogs. they know nothing about fashion either. they just ask wow now who is she? lol I like them both though

My friend Randy nodded with you michelabella, and he said he agree's with your assessment.

Adriana seems more approachable and sweet, which for some men is attractive, but more often then not... men seem to like the woman who are a bit on the sweet side, a bit on the naughty side.. ok a lot of on the naughty side [hello, Penthouse, Playboy, Hustler... billion dollar business[es] don't lie] lol, and Ale seems to have those bases covered. Gisele is the same way if you think about it.

Gisele oooooooozes sexual appeal, and regardless of how appealing or beautiful a woman is, men are always {for the most part} going to be drawn a little more to woman like Gisele, it's basic human nature to think about sex afterall. Again please note, I'm not saying EVERY single man is going to be drawn to certain woman, however when there's something inherently sexual about a woman.. people are going to look.

Same thing with Josie. She's one of those rare models who's caputered both markets, she can look very sweet/kind & approachable, and yet has a lot of raw sex appeal. Perhaps it's the reason she still places in all these Top 100 contests on FHM, Askmen? ...ect ... Men and woman love to love Josie.

I've also noticed Julie Ordon is the same way... beautiful, sweet... and so unbelievably sexy.. Naughty so to speak.

Other woman like that is Kate Moss, and Naomi.. Neither of them are much to look at.. but you can't help wonder what these woman would do to you in bed, and so men look... even for just a second and wonder.

Adriana seems to have staying power because the younger demographic of woman like her and let's face it, she's pretty.. very pretty, however as she ages people may start to focus on other woman. People like youth & sex and without sexual appeal, all you have is a beautiful woman.... and there's a lot of beautiful woman out there [Hollywood's calling and it'd like it's face lift back] .. so there has to be more then just a pretty face... right?

Have you noticed her popularity as an overall start to wane? cause I sure as hell have and it's coinciding with her getting older the last few years and putting a tad bit of weight on. Again nothing wrong with that.. however with what people are saying and the way the public respond... it's saying a lot. People like Alessandra a lot more outside this forum from what I've seen & heard.. and from what some of you are saying, you agree.... and there's a reason why.

Sex appeal gives people a reason to keep looking and fanaticizing right? Well what happens when people don't think you have much? Are people gonna keep looking and responding? or will they move on to some with with both?