Bellazon

Adriana vs Alessandra

Hiro

Adriana vs Alessandra  

358 members have voted

1. 1. Adriana vs Alessandra

• Adriana
    • Alessandra

Even though I picked Adri, Ale is definitely gorgeous too.  I mean look at Ale's last name it so close to Ambrosia which in Greek Mythology was the food of the Gods or in modern terms extremely tasty. IMPO she looks pretty tasty

ha ha this is very humorous

I picked Adriana for several reasons…

1) because almost everyone i met tells me i look exactly like Adriana

2) we have the same first name

3) i have family slash grew up in her hometown--which is very small and some people would view it as a milieu of squalor  sorry that is just an assessment I have obtained since I have been living in Manhattan with my peers who—for the most part—come from prominent families. It is extraordinarily different.

4) I dont think Ale is gorgeous meanwhile i believe that Miss Adriana Lima is absolutely gorgeous. Honestly…i think Ale looks rather masculine. Perhaps Ale does not look masculine but her facial features are rather harsh. Either or…

Adriana Lima

Even though I picked Adri, Ale is definitely gorgeous too.  I mean look at Ale's last name it so close to Ambrosia which in Greek Mythology was the food of the Gods or in modern terms extremely tasty. IMPO she looks pretty tasty

3) i have family slash grew up in her hometown--which is very small and some people would view it as a milieu of squalor  sorry that is just an assessment I have obtained since I have been living in Manhattan with my peers who—for the most part—come from prominent families. It is extraordinarily different.

4) I dont think Ale is gorgeous meanwhile i believe that Miss Adriana Lima is absolutely gorgeous. Honestly…i think Ale looks rather masculine. Perhaps Ale does not look masculine but her facial features are rather harsh. Either or…

Adriana Lima

Damnit.. don't say it.. all the perv.. err people will be PMing you for pictures.. actually speaking of.. where's your profile? :whistle:

Adriana Lima

Damnit.. don't say it.. all the perv.. err people will be PMing you for pictures.. actually speaking of.. where's your profile? :whistle:

Well...she has me curious... :whistle: (waiting too)

Prove it...

OK...

Prove it, please..??? Pretty please, with sugar on top..?? :D

Let me just say this...I am a man of color...Therefore, I like women with hips, and asses...I would take Tiazinha over either of these babes...But, since Tiazinha isn't a choice, let me drop my twocents.gif on the discussion at hand...

There is no real way to determine a real winner, unless you saw both of these babes with their just got outta bed, OMFG please move that camera!, look...The pictures of both as they exist in print and otherwise look phenomenal...

I'd have to go with Alessandra, though...She looks like the type of gal that is smashing whether she just woke up or is in the middle of a shoot...She has that "come hither" look in her face...It's quite chilling...I'd let her be the starting point guard on my team when she retires from modeling, and gains a scrumptous 15 pounds or so...

:D

AYHJA