Bellazon

Diana Dondoe

mameha

Here's an image from the Photo issue about that runway and the book. So it's definately NOT Adriana because Adriana is in front and whoever that girl is is standing behind Ana.

Yes!! We have a better facial angle now. Okay so it's not Biana or Adriana or anyone I know..but still bugs me.

^ I don't think it's Diana Dondoe because she seems to have a bump on her nose and the girl in the photo has really plush lips in the new pic.

Yeah! ~Lolz at first--that picture had me fooled too! :unsure: i really thought it was Adriana :drool: but when yall put up the second picture--you can mos def tell IT'S NOT Adriana! :ninja: that chick looks nuthin like Adriana--when you get that better look of her! :laugh:

it's interesting how they be playin with angles and shit and lighting to make someone look somewhat like another person :shifty: but when you look at them in a somewhat straight up pic they look NOTHING like the other person! ~Lolz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

def not adriana def not megan and def NOT TYRA!! def not bianca too..well atleast i singled all of em out :p now we have to search among the hundreds of otha VS models :p cant be Diana Dondoe either...the lips don't match!! maybe she's just an extra

Edited by Ewing's Fan

Fabiana did do some VS, but I don't think that's her

haha, watch VS used some random unknown model just to be in the the background and we will NEVER know!!!!! AHHHH

Maybe someone can contact Russell James and ask. He was the photog, right?