Bellazon

Diana Dondoe

mameha

Bianca wasn't a big model at that time and she didn't work for VS either when the pic was taken... as stated by lullaby, 2005 was her first appearance for them... however at first glance i thought it looked nothing like her but with all the confusion i can't tell AT ALL now :/ lol that girl would better be worth all the searching :ninja:

OMG OMGGGG- it's Megan Ewing! Everything just clicked!! I knew the nose and eyes bothered me if it was Adriana. Her eyes, there seems to be more eyelid than Adriana. And then I went on Megan's thread and noticed her nose- much like the pic!! I'm not biased just cause I've always been a Megan fan, but

1) Megan was around in VS 2003

2) She resembles Adriana

3) http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...ost&f=47&t=4374 NOSE!

4) If you look carefully, the girl seems like pissed and Megan looks kinda mad in some pix

5) The eyelids- megan has heavier lids in Adriana

Now if only she would look at the camera- so I could be 100% sure!

No on second thought...mayb it IS Adriana in a bad pic! Her makeup makes it look like she has heavier lids, which is totally throwing me off. However if you take away the coloring on the top lids- it just obviously be Adriana?!? Geez...my head is spinning!! :lost: :lost:

I always thought Adriana's nose was a bit more..refined. [shrug] but there aren't many possibilities either. Any more pix of this Mameha?

Just the ones in the VS Hardcover Volumes thread. Wish there were one more similar.

That pic comes from the Backstage Sexy book I've been scanning. The only models in that book are Heidi, Oluchi, Adriana, Ana BB, Tyra and Gisele. By process of elimination, I think it's safe to say that it's Adriana.

just my 2 cents

I don't think it's Lima

I'm also 90% sure I saw Fernanda Motta in one of the Backstage Sexy pics, and she wasn't listed on the cover page. So if not all the mods used were listed, it's lots of possiblities....I don't think thatis Fernanda btw, but pretty sure she was in the bkground of that pic with ana, oluchi, and adri that was the cover of american photo and such...too tired to find it now to checkbut maybe another day

EDIT: actually now I can't remember if I decided if it was Fernanda or not...but i do know it was a brunette model that was not adriana (b.c adriana was in the foreground) and she was not listed with the rest of the mods. if someone else finds that pic, take a look

Edited by Iris

just my 2 cents

I don't think it's Lima

I'm also 90% sure I saw Fernanda Motta in one of the Backstage Sexy pics, and she wasn't listed on the cover page. So if not all the mods used were listed, it's lots of possiblities....I don't think thatis Fernanda btw, but pretty sure she was in the bkground of that pic with ana, oluchi, and adri that was the cover of american photo and such...too tired to find it now to checkbut maybe another day

EDIT: actually now I can't remember if I decided if it was Fernanda or not...but i do know it was a brunette model that was not adriana (b.c adriana was in the foreground) and she was not listed with the rest of the mods. if someone else finds that pic, take a look

I agree. There were other not very well known models that were used in that VS campaign that were not listed. I even saw the tv commercial i think it was a year or so ago and they showed some of the unknown models in the background but only for a split second. I was unable to tell who they were because they were not featured for a longer time. The cameras concentrated on Gisele, Heidi Tyra, Oluchi and Adriana and much less on the others.

The two pics on the left are Adriana. The one on the right is what is being disputed.

post-2141-1143170054_thumb.jpgpost-2141-1143170068_thumb.jpgpost-2141-1143170079_thumb.jpg

Looking at the lips, the nose and the eyebrows, I say the disputed pic is Adriana. I think it's just bad lighting and an unusual angle that makes it look like it isn't her.