Bellazon

Nadine Leopold
Thumbnail

21 Questions With… Victoria’s Secret Model Nadine Leopold

Austria native Nadine Leopold is making big moves in the fashion industry. She walked the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show this year for the second year in a row, WWDnamed her New York’s “It Girl,” and she posed for glossies like Harper’s Bazaar and Glamour. But she’s real about what it takes to get to the top. Unlike many boldface models who gleefully post about how they’re chowing down on burgers and fries, Leopold has been honest about the consistency, discipline and sacrifices it takes. Not only when we asked her our quickfire questions, but on E!’s Model Squad, which premiered during fashion week.

1. The first thing I do in the morning is… have hot water with lemon.
  2. The last thing I googled was… the weather for this week.
  3.  If my days had one extra hour… I’d love to read more books.
  4. The best beauty advice I ever received was… always be true to yourself and to never put your happiness into other people’s hands.
  5. My desert island beauty product is… good SPF!
  6.  When I hear that girls/women are down on themselves because they can’t live up to the image models project… I tell them that everyone is beautiful and beauty comes from the inside!
  7.  When I’m stressed… I take a long bath with candles and watch my favorite TV show.
  8. When my self-confidence has taken a hit… I remind myself how lucky I am to be healthy and to have a great support system around me.
  9. My guilty pleasure is… chocolate!
  10. My most memorable career highlight was… the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
  11. When it comes to working out… I mix it up and listen to my body.
  12. A career achievement I’m dying to check off is… a Vogue cover.
  13. If you looked at my desktop you’d see… my little puppy Vinny! He’s an English bulldog and he’s my everything.
  14. My most memorable travel experience was… Seychelles! I loved going there for work.
  15. I’m dying to splurge on… there’s always a new pair of shoes I suddenly need.
  16. One thing people don’t realize about the fashion industry is… it’s very competitive and hard work.
  17. My favorite places to shop are… FWRD by Elyse Walker and Luisa Via Roma.
  18. The best advice for looking great in a photo is… it’s all about the angle and good lighting.
  19. My most treasured possession is… a teddy bear that my grandma made for me to always keep them close to me.
  20. My biggest fashion regret is… I had colored tights for a while and it just didn’t work for me at all.
  21. One thing I wish people knew about me is…I’m from a really small town and it took a lot of hard work to end up on the runway.

https://www.thefashionspot.com/runway-news/813107-nadine-leopold/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think that girl said the truth, i follow her for almost five years. Nadine posted also a few comments thanked her for the good work  and  liked pics.  I think you have to scroll to the beginning. What must sting is that she asked for support and then paid her dust. But she behaved graceful. I would be on fire😡