Bellazon

Nadine Leopold
Thumbnail

On 7/28/2016 at 5:48 AM, DanniCullen said:

Pretty sure I saw Nadine in a John Frieda ad :smile:

On 7/28/2016 at 7:41 AM, DanniCullen said:

BT_JohnFrieda_GoBlonder_c9094.jpg

On 7/28/2016 at 7:43 AM, DanniCullen said:

Yeah, I almost didn't recognize her for a second because I haven't been keeping up with her work a lot over the years! 😅

But she looked gorgeous in those ads, her and Rosanne Swart! :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/25/2020 at 9:50 PM, Sunshiine said:

Madame Germany September 2019

ph. Riccardo Vimercati 

1172220-800w.thumb.jpg.ab5836d5cc6e86a5cb8310921b90c1af.jpgsource: models.com

On 6/17/2019 at 4:59 PM, Kane said:

Madame Magazin July 2019

Shot by Riccardo Vimercati

Hair & Makeup by Ezio Diaferia

0007334-0025.4b77aec83a4b.thumb.jpg.893654b310e2b4942420cf0a44bc9c7c.jpg7340_B.76fddfc82466.thumb.jpg.0dbb4a16ffc4b414ce975b7af595b736.jpg

So which photoshoot was it, that she's mentioning in her last post? 

It is sad that this is still happening, do you think she can win against the magazine, with suing it?

2 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

It is sad that this is still happening, do you think she can win against the magazine, with suing it?

I don't think she'll win unfortunately. She'd need to prove that she didn't consent to it. But based on her IG post it seems like it was just a verbal agreement. 

35 minutes ago, Kane said:

I don't think she'll win unfortunately. She'd need to prove that she didn't consent to it. But based on her IG post it seems like it was just a verbal agreement. 

Yes it seems it was a verbal agreement. Even if she loses i am glad she posted it. I remember Sara Sampaio had with Lui a similar problem.

Well she said the shooting was in Ibiza, but it seems both are from there. Maybe they did both together but were published separately.

Then it's a grey area, it means there was also no clause allowing the magazine could publish pictures containing nudity :idk: they assholes and took advantage of a loophole, even after agreeing with her, even if it was just verbally, the reality is they still fucked her up and didn't keep their word. 

Even if they weren't legally in the wrong, it's good that Nadine is raising this issue so that other models are aware of how this magazine operates and can avoid working with them. The court of public opinion is powerful, and it's likely girls will hear about how Nadine was treated and not work with this magazine anymore or at the very least, make sure they have iron clad agreements regarding nudity before working with them.