Bellazon

Nadine Leopold
Thumbnail

Sheesh

I'm so glad I grew up without internet and social media

I used to make a scrapbook with pics of the Spice Girls I cut out of magazines for my own amusement and enjoyment.

Nowadays these girls make fan pages about every Tom, Dick and Harry and are up in flames trying to get those people to notice them and like and follow then throw a fit if a 'celeb' who gets bombarded with those kinds of messages ignores them

On 12/23/2018 at 1:07 PM, Kane said:

I believe her.. this girl invested 7 years of her life supporting her from the beginning, why would she then make things up?  🤷‍♀️ 

Attention seeking?

And as mentioned above, no one asked her to do it, models are bombarded with DMs and people tagging them in all kinds of stuff and for the most part ignore it because it's gotta be annoying. If anything she should be happy Nadine gave her some attention already, but girlfiend clearly has some mental health issues based on her last post, that shit is not normal :ninja:

Ive been friends with this girl for awhile now and she has no mental health issues. Shes just saying she doesnt want to spend time anymore looking up to someone and she wants to be her own identity and not just be some fan account. I think shes right actually. We give models and movie stars too much of our time.  Also Nadine DID in fact ask her for pictures, asked for help on making gifs ect. Her whole family talks to this girl. Her mom uses this girls blog and IG for Nadines FB. I mean yeah. No one made her do anything. But shes put a lot effort into helping make Nadine noticeable and all she wanted was not to be taken for granted. If you help a friend open her business and once the business is successful, ignores you and acts like you did nothing, well you'd be pissed off. I think she handled it gracefully as well. 

I'm sorry but I doubt that account or any fan account for that matter, helped Nadine's career. You kno what helped her career? having IMG back her up, doing VS, dating Harry Styles, doing Model Squad. Is not like clients go "Oh let's visit her fanpages". Also this person deadass said she felt she and Nadine were on a sister level, I'm sorry but that's not normal and I can 100% see Nadine feeling creepy about it, I understand being upset you're no longer getting the attention she used to but I'm not sure what she expected either, Nadine's whatsapp number? 

Also this persons deadass ? YOU seem to have an anger problem . Why result in name calling? Just was trying to say I understand my friends feelings. Say what you want and be nasty. It reflects who you are. I know shes getting a lot of support, including from some of Nadines friends and even a few family members. You dont know the whole situation and I wont even bother trying to explain for someone else. It is what it is. 

On 12/28/2018 at 2:59 AM, DarlingDCameron said:

Also this persons deadass ? YOU seem to have an anger problem . Why result in name calling? Just was trying to say I understand my friends feelings. Say what you want and be nasty. It reflects who you are. I know shes getting a lot of support, including from some of Nadines friends and even a few family members. You dont know the whole situation and I wont even bother trying to explain for someone else. It is what it is. 

Deadass is just an expression and I'm not even sure why you think it comes from anger o.o i honestly don't care about this, if anything I find it to be extremely petty and attention seeking. And again, saying she felt she was in a sister level with Nadine is not okay nor normal by any means. It's like me saying I feel like Bar Refaeli is my sister just because I'm huge fan just because she answered me a couple of DMs and asked me for some pics back when I used to host her fansite, she was nice to me and I was nice to her but that's about it.

I'm just gonna assume this girl is in her teens, hence the drama and reaction.

On 12/29/2018 at 6:45 AM, Clauds said:

Deadass is just an expression and I'm not even sure why you think it comes from anger o.o i honestly don't care about this, if anything I find it to be extremely petty and attention seeking. And again, saying she felt she was in a sister level with Nadine is not okay nor normal by any means. It's like me saying I feel like Bar Refaeli is my sister just because I'm huge fan just because she answered me a couple of DMs and asked me for some pics back when I used to host her fansite, she was nice to me and I was nice to her but that's about it.

I'm just gonna assume this girl is in her teens, hence the drama and reaction.

The problem is you assume and YOU act like you have a chip on your own shoulder. Did Bar Refaeli ask you to post her runway shows and videos, make gifs? Are you close to her family for years?.You have your own experiences with Bar, but that doesnt rep everyone. You dont know this girl so stop talking like you do. Shes engaged to an Air Force officer and a very kind girl and shes 22.Shes a personal stylist and is making a way for herself.  I dont care what you think because you have no idea. But I do think its rude to be so nasty and talk about her like shes some teen girl who wants attention. Im in her wedding and the bottom line is, she has no time for people who take advantage of her anymore.  The photographer who took Nadine's first shoot is even backing her. Look have your own opinion, but be fair please. Stop the assumptions and rude comments. let it rest now please. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...