Bellazon

Evandro Soldati
Thumbnail

mulawin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I had almost forgotten about Evandro; I hadn't seen anything from him for what seems like a long time. Was there a pause in his career? And is he attempting a comeback with this new look? If so, I have to confess that I'm not a fan. The beard doesn't suit him (although his hair looks fantastic here.) I think of him as an elegant model -- one top designers seek out for the runway and ad campaigns. This hirsute (and tattooed) look does not become him. I fear that it leaves the impression of an aging model trying to be young and hip. So please, Evandro, lose the beard and go back to being yourself -- elegant and sophisticated! 

17 hours ago, quetzales said:

I had almost forgotten about Evandro; I hadn't seen anything from him for what seems like a long time. Was there a pause in his career? And is he attempting a comeback with this new look? If so, I have to confess that I'm not a fan. The beard doesn't suit him (although his hair looks fantastic here.) I think of him as an elegant model -- one top designers seek out for the runway and ad campaigns. This hirsute (and tattooed) look does not become him. I fear that it leaves the impression of an aging model trying to be young and hip. So please, Evandro, lose the beard and go back to being yourself -- elegant and sophisticated! 

I totally agree with you! :yes:  Facial hair and even just one tat do not suit Evandro :yucky: (I see he has more tats since last year.)  Let's hope that he returns to his once elegant and sophisticated look. :excl:

Word is that he got married to his long-time girlfriend, Yasmim Brunet (also a model) last year.  Perhaps a blissful and complacent married life has caused him to go "casual."  

EVANDRO WITH GUISELA REIN

FOR BASE JEANS

Q1OTXOO.jpg

SCqGTFu.jpg

Sight model Evandro Soldati with Giusela Rhein, photographed by Yossi Michaeli, with styling by Luciano Bortolotti and hair and makeup by Lau Neves for Base Jeans Spring/Summer 2016!

NBVYNFS.jpg

eXRKqwX.jpg

utC1KPC.jpg

0fdjIMh.jpg

CdxXhWl.jpg

xD8VP1M.jpg

rAiMoyj.jpg

k5Wra10.jpg

rzERj0I.jpg

DY5Zqr0.jpg

A2qvXxl.jpg

cAvCnzI.jpg

UwZBl1O.jpg

XgXVb3V.jpg

Per9Hny.jpg

6lTkDA5.jpg

malemodelscene.net

1 hour ago, quetzales said:

Base Journey video:

Love this video -- Copacabana Beach! Thanks, MK!

You're welcome!  Love Giusela Rhein and the beach as well.   Giusela has a Gisele Bundchen quality about her.

The beach is in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil...right?  I want to go there .. right now!

2 hours ago, MauiKane said:

You're welcome!  Love Giusela Rhein and the beach as well.   Giusela has a Gisele Bundchen quality about her.

The beach is in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil...right?  I want to go there .. right now!

Yes indeed, Copacabana Beach is the one you see at the beginning of the video and also later on -- it's the one right in the city, with high-rise buildings (mostly hotels of course!) just beyond the beachside avenue. There's another beach in this video, with swaying palm trees and that's not in Rio, but I don't know which beach that is. And yes, you should plan your trip to Rio asap!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EVANDRO FOR GQ BRAZIL

NOVEMBER 2016

swG0FuW.jpg

GQ Brazil enlists supermodel Evandro Soldati to star in Trilha Pessoal story captured for their November 2016 edition by fashion photographers Yuri Sardenberg & Aninha Monteiro. In charge of styling were Cuca Ellias & Lili Garcia, with hair and makeup from beauty artist Ana Carolina Mello.

qfdqWzs.jpg

4uSHgZY.jpg

op7Ourz.jpg

plBM8iC.jpg

fkeOSNq.jpg

tcSI5nT.jpg

malemodelscene.net

• 1 month later...

LLgjYqB.jpg

Evandro Soldati with Yasmin Brunet for Acostamento. Photography by Andre Passos, with hair & make-up by Renner Souza for Acostamento Spring/Summer 2017!

t7hhffH.jpg

vlITut6.jpg

1ZJPLB9.jpg

I2n8aEA.jpg

OGkU6qT.jpg

DOssq1C.jpg

American Idle

kennowen.blogspot.co.nz

• 3 months later...