Bellazon

Lauren Layne
Thumbnail

GJB

OMG!

Just when I thought I've seen the most beautiful models in the game another comes to top them. This girl has that throwback look to her as she reminds me of some of those 90s models/actors like Susan Ward. I wonder if she has some Italian in her. This what I call a natural pure beauty right here. Her eyes might be her greatest asset they really catch my attention. Like somebody stated before I'm just a sucker for these dark-haired brunettes, eye color doesn't matter to me but it helps that hers are blue. Another thing I really like about her are her thick bushy eyebrows this has always been a huge plus feature for a woman going back to the first time I saw Brooke Shields back in her teen days. Just wowed by this girl glad I finally identified her.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just discovered her because of esra can-ahaaaa thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ddr:  :heythere:  

She is sooooooo stunninggggggggg&sweet!!!!!!!Lauren has such a cuteness&swetness on her breeze :ddr:  :hehe: 

Thank you allllllll :heythere:  :dance: 

But wait-where she comes from&her age? :flower: 

I just discovered her because of esra can-ahaaaa thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ddr:  :heythere:  

She is sooooooo stunninggggggggg&sweet!!!!!!!Lauren has such a cuteness&swetness on her breeze :ddr:  :hehe: 

Thank you allllllll :heythere:  :dance: 

But wait-where she comes from&her age? :flower: 

:))

http://instagram.com/laurennlayne

her instagram

Thank you :hehe: 

Is it just me or does her right eye looks smaller than the left one? oO

You are right :Angel: But only in some pictures :nicole: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...