Bellazon

H&m, Bubbleroom, Enamora, Seven 'til Midnight, Shirley Of Hollywood Models

kattilaa

Bubbleroom Models that I recognize

Anahi Gonzalez @ Modellink & MGM Models

Thamika Morais @ MGM Models

Charlbi Dean Kriek @ TFM Models Oslo

I would also try Elite Stockholm, Stockholmsgruppen, Avenue Modeller, and Mikas. Also here's a better picture of her face.

For Enamora, the use look books sometimes so check the brand. if the model is wearing multiple brands it was shot by Enamora. Enamora shoots in Berlin which means it can be any model from Munich, Hamburg, or Berlin agencies. Enamora models I have id'd are analu campos @ Langholz Management & IMM Dusseldorf and Olivia Garson @ PMA Models & Talents Models. Analu is now with MGM Models in both Hamburg and Dusseldorf but wasn't at the time she booked.

bygelbeha-22511-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Bubbleroom Models that I recognize

Anahi Gonzalez @ Modellink & MGM Models

Thamika Morais @ MGM Models

Charlbi Dean Kriek @ TFM Models Oslo

I would also try Elite Stockholm, Stockholmsgruppen, Avenue Modeller, and Mikas. Also here's a better picture of her face.

post-29257-0-1445985388-10003_thumb.jpg

For Enamora, the use look books sometimes so check the brand. if the model is wearing multiple brands it was shot by Enamora. Enamora shoots in Berlin which means it can be any model from Munich, Hamburg, or Berlin agencies. Enamora models I have id'd are analu campos @ Langholz Management & IMM Dusseldorf and Olivia Garson @ PMA Models & Talents Models. Analu is now with MGM Models in both Hamburg and Dusseldorf but wasn't at the time she booked.

I have searched and I haven't figured out this chick's name yet.. Any body out there who knows?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 years later...