Bellazon

Things That Could Make BZ Even Better

CarMELita

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2016 at 11:00 AM, JazzyJas said:

1. More Smileys!

2. The old system where in the Managed Followed Content you could see the page numbers

3. Better search function, a reverse-image type like Google. But that's wishful thinking :D 

Working on #3 actually :yes:

8 hours ago, Kells. said:

Been able to delete our own double post and topics. I've been creating new topics not realizing they were created already, it would be nice if we can do it.

Maybe I've been on staff too long, but all I can think about is the potential for an option like that to be abused. Maintaining continuity is such an important thing for a forum and a certain element of misbehaviour is unavoidable online. :/

33 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

the idea of the pic beside the name of the model is cute but like this is a bit of a mess, all the pics should be the same size and shape..and the preview pic is random? because you can't even see the model in some of them

8 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

I am very anal when it comes to symmetry of things and the fact the images are not the same size & shape is driving me craaaycrayzay!

0000.gif.b0ceb9a468ba087672a609bf8ce3cabc.gif3OZ3OLt.gif.f06c662dbe3286b31cb178ad0d6cea82.gif

Do both of you read this thread?

Start on page 115, maddog is on it.

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

the idea of the pic beside the name of the model is cute but like this is a bit of a mess, all the pics should be the same size and shape..and the preview pic is random? because you can't even see the model in some of them

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

I am very anal when it comes to symmetry of things and the fact the images are not the same size & shape is driving me craaaycrayzay!

0000.gif.b0ceb9a468ba087672a609bf8ce3cabc.gif3OZ3OLt.gif.f06c662dbe3286b31cb178ad0d6cea82.gif

This is still a bit of a work in progress at the moment. Going forward, we should be able to swap the current preview pics (which are being randomly assigned for now) out for more carefully selected ones. :smile:

On 3/17/2017 at 4:07 PM, peroxideblonde said:

On 3/17/2017 at 4:32 PM, frenchkiki said:

We are working on it and you can disable it as well for the time being (see that other thread for where the hide thumbnails button is). 

• 2 months later...

An Art thread where we can post stuff we've made?

have a fullsized version of my sig that I think is pretty nice, but I'm unable to find a place to post it. is there an art thread? And if not, that's my suggestion :smile:

Thanks

BELLAZON_1_FULL.png

3 minutes ago, cylnz said:

An Art thread where we can post stuff we've made?

have a fullsized version of my sig that I think is pretty nice, but I'm unable to find a place to post it. is there an art thread? And if not, that's my suggestion :smile:

Thanks

BELLAZON_1_FULL.png

Looks like people post traditional and digital art in there. :flower: 

• 2 weeks later...

Never going to happen, by experience i can tell you most of the posters are lazy and will never bother to add credits on pictures.

On TFS if you don't credit the picture your post is deleted and it's one of the greatest rule they have.

Only few people respect the posting rules on BZ. The "not quoting the pictures" rule is never respected. You even have idiots quoting pictures just above their own posts!