Bellazon

Things That Could Make BZ Even Better

CarMELita

Actually it was never made a rule :ninja: More like something we encourage. Maybe we should make it a rule? I%20dont%20know.gif

Oh. :blush: Well, with regard to contacting me about the issue, my original offer still stands. I'd be happy to have a quiet word with anyone doing it and refer them to the guidelines.

I said that for you guys

you are going to drown under reports

It's been listed in the rules for a couple of years now. You don't have to report every single time, if you prefer you can politely encourage those who unnecessarily quote images or videos instead.

Or you can drop me a line and I'll do the polite encouragement. :beating:

Actually it was never made a rule :ninja: More like something we encourage. Maybe we should make it a rule? :idk:

I think the guideline you have is adequate.  I would think that once people get their posts edited a couple of times they would figure it out.

I think the rule should only prohibit quoting picture posts on the same page too.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tzdon said:

a Report Button in each Posting,so you can report Spam or other Things against the Rules of Bellazon fast and easy

There is a report button next to the text that shows how long ago the post was made. It’s just that “Report post” is in very light font colour.

5 hours ago, Michael* said:

@tzdon @Sanni Not sure if it's the same across every browser (I'm using Firefox), but if I position my cursor above any specific post, the 'report post' text automatically changes from light grey to dark blue. :)

yepp..if you move your Mouse over it ( using Firefox also),but i did not notice it in the Past

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

1. Going to 50 posts/page instead of 20 posts/page.

2. Be able to make your own color themes.

3. Merge the Create, Notifications, Messages, and Profile bar with the Activity, Browse, and Search bar, then move it where the Activity bar is now.