Bellazon

Banning of LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

Michael*

What are you talking about???

Your post are getting and getting even more confusing :blink:

I am not even going to quote all the non sense because it's going to drive me insane!!

Posting on this thread to say u don't mind LMS to be banned is one thing and it's your right to express what u feel about it

but

then u keep wandering and wandering about things that have nothing to do with LMS & plus you offended people with your statements & now u play the offended one and for no reason!

:chicken:

For a second I thought it was me who wrote this post :blink:

and yes, I hate you too!!! That´s why I keep comming to your thread, just to stalk the hell out of you!! :chicken:

*sigh*

It´s Friday, so I´m gonna be nice and frank and all that shit.

Baby, we get your point, we all know how unhealthy these things can get, and blah blah, but how to explain...

It´s called irony

and

joking

that is vital for your life

so take it easy ;) in the end, we´re all just a bunch of insane fools ;) sanity lies within!

wow guys, seriously, you can really make irony?! that's SO cool! i feel so impressed. :gocho:

thank you so much jenka. :wub2: without you i felt totally lost.

in your opinion should i answer to all the ironic messages by another ironic messages ?

and in the end we all would make only ironic conversations ?

ps : i apparently had a problem with my quote because my seconde message was just for Carmelita :yes:

No, Baby. Just go on with taking everything seriously and sounding like an idiot most of the time (which you seem to be excellent in) and don´t worry about gaining false friends on the internet - with this approach, you won´t get any ;)

And this is the perfect true as well - so it is not my fault if the true offended anyone :whistle:

Ah, no, ... no, no, no, I'm just quitting this 'conversation', I'm not going to waste my precious time on a futile discussion, as a matter of fact I heard that spending hours on the internet can cause health problems - overweight, cancer, all those kind of stuff - and will prevent people from participating in REAL life or even lead to isolation (my family and friends wouldn't like that!), so I really need to be careful about how I spend my online time so you have to understand that every fruitless debates are cancelled from now on :flower:

Jennka, you absolutely don't offence me because this is the true, and that's why in my first answer i said "yes, in my first post i sounded like a douchebag" and i explained why, and then i edited my posts because i don't wanna give the reason about it in public... but the fact is, i was perfectly aware of how my answer was perceived.

me taking everything seriously ? i'm sorry but that's not me who make a drama (like 80% of regular members of this forum) because of my stars rate or because people don't quote my name when they post on other blog or tumblr the stuff i posted there ! and i'm sorry but apparently you're not better because you're here to reply to my critic...

and i'm sorry if pretend that all this fakes little miss sunshine has created are certainly because of the ridiculous contest and i certainly sound dumber than all the people who were like "oh my god, but why she did it ?" but what do you want, that's life!

but you're right, i certainly will stop to post stuff like art, movies, music or give my opinion about random things like average people do because you're perfectly right, i sound like a idiot all alone and i will try to create new virtual friends by posting 500 times the word "pip" or "abracadabra" and i will start to talk about model's butts, the color of their hairs, and talk about all my sexual fantasms between victoria secret models' and me etc etc etc like this i would be like you.

Very valid points there baby... I agree. I have nothing more to say.