Bellazon

Banning of LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

Michael*

So, the purpose of this topic is to provide you all with a brief outline of the reasons behind this, because the staff are very aware that the banning of such a prominent member of the forum will have come as something of a shock. Basically, we'd been getting lots of reports (stretching back many months) of LMS causing tension, harrassing other members via PM and opening multiple accounts on the forum. After she ignored numerous warnings to change her behaviour (warnings that were spread across a similarly extended period of time), we came to the conclusion that a permanent solution was our only option. Despite the fact that no member has been ever given as many second chances for the same infractions, this was still not something that the staff took lightly. As much of a shame as it is to lose an active member, we have proper evidence to back up our decision.

We hope you understand, guys. Thanks. :heythere:

well,I appreciate and trust this action(banning),I also appreciate LMS contributions

so

editing for my previous list which was

1)tell us Why? in a reasonable way

2)let all pour their anger,don't edit

3)Get her back

editing :

1)harassing others and having multiple accounts which are against the rules, are reasonable causes ,breaking rules won't make BZ better.

2)let's just pour our thoughts ,respect and appreciation for LMS contributions and for our admins/mods actions.

3)maybe,with having multiple accounts,she's already with us. :)

PS:I'm not gonna talk about this again and will go on hoping everything is gonna be ok for everyone

note:this post wasn't here,it was moved from the 3 things thread,no problem

Taking the staff tag off here for a second - Take in mind that when the staff originally caught her with multiple accounts she was given a warning and allowed to stay as a member, however within months she back to making more accounts. She knew the difference between right and wrong and she choose to ignore rules. There's just no excuse for it as an adult. :/

And trying to turn members against other members. Spreading lies about myself and others.

And she has been banned from other forums too.

I don't understand why she couldn't just leave people alone. She basically tried to turn BZ into high school.

I never had problems of any sort with with LMS so I was really puzzled and upset because of her being banned.

& I am really on nobody side and I was really surprised about the harassing issues :/

Yeah...LMS was always very sweet to me.

I'm not taking sides because I have no idea what really happened.

I'm no staff member but let's go over something:

As Pretty/Michael said she was warned and ignored the rules, but let's also remember THIS IS THE INTERNET ON A FORUM. This stuff always happens, yes maybe she was nice to X person and mean to Y person, but it is like anything in life, especially in the internet way of life, it is one person, don't get all down and make a huge deal out of it, there's only like 4? Other people on bz :ermm: Life has it's ways of doing things with work love anything, this is another example, so let the cooler heads prevail and if you really wanna complain about it that's why our staff are here.

Anyways, I've said enough about this anyone else wanna talk to me about it feel free to PM me.

I now leave you with how silly I think this whole thing is turning into:

post-32772-0-1446023956-73975_thumb.gif

I'm sad to see her go, I have never known her to send harrassing PM's to anyone or to try and turn anyone against anyone and I spoke to her a lot so I dunno about all this :idk: :/ She has always gone out of her way for other people from what I have seen. I know she always did for me :(

I never had problems of any sort with with LMS so I was really puzzled and upset because of her being banned.

& I am really on nobody side and I was really surprised about the harassing issues :/

+1

+1

+1

I've never had a problem with LMS. She was very sweet to me and always there to making gifs for everyone and spreading the love for models around (what it seemed to be) every thread! I don't understand the need for multiple accounts; I have no idea why that would be needed but again its against the rules. I'm not choosing a side either, just very shocked! BZ is a place to come and not feel less because you like a certain thing or model or whatever it may be. Its a place to find friendships with people who enjoy what you do as well :)

RIPLMS

Kind of off topic too, do we log in more than 1 acc with the same IP regard as multiple acc?

A member here got banned because her friend used her computer to log on BZ with her friend's acc :/ (But that was loooong time ago ;))