Bellazon

Nancy Ajram
Thumbnail

Lovelife

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

nancy-ajram-9.jpg

Nancy Ajram (born May 16, 1983) is a multiple award-winning Lebanese pop singer and dancer. She is best known for her studio albums, music videos, commercials and songs such as Akhasmak Ah, Ya Salam, Ah W Noss and Ya tabtab Wa Dalla. Ajram has sold over twelve million records in the Arabian world according to several ressources. Having sold over 4 million albums in Lebanon, Ajram ranks as the third best-selling female artist in Lebanese and Egyptian music history. Ajram first came to fame as a winning member of the entertainment show Noujoum Al-Moustakbal (Stars of the Future), a Lebanese television musical competition, in mid-1990s, after which she produced two unsuccessful albums Mihtagalak ("I Need You') in 1998, followed by Sheel Oyoonak Anni ("Take Your Eyes Off Of Me") in 2000. She subsequently emerged at the forefront of the pop music scene in early 2000s, thanks to her third album, Ya Salam ("How Fantastic"), which was crafted by Lebanese producer Jiji Lamara. Her second album, Ah W Noss, was released the following year. In the early 2000s, Ajram' success as a singer led her way to high-profile advertising deals, most notably for Coca-Cola, as well as Damas Jewelry's commercial.

post-21039-1227816870_thumb.jpg

post-21039-1227816906_thumb.jpg

post-21039-1227816969_thumb.jpg

post-21039-1227817063_thumb.jpg

post-21039-1227817129_thumb.jpg

post-21039-1227817174_thumb.jpg

post-21039-1227817226_thumb.jpg

She's gorgeous. I just watched a couple of her video's and she is quite stunning. I was particularly suprised how amazing she looked in the short pink wig in "Ya Salam". Her long black hair is more suiting but her best feature has to be those eye's. I'll bet she could kill with a glance.

Thanks GG!!

I was particularly suprised how amazing she looked in the short pink wig in "Ya Salam".

Yeah me too .. I liked her look in Ya Salam .. she is just Pretty !!

Her long black hair is more suiting but her best feature has to be those eye's.

I know .. her Eyes are so Shining & one of the most beautiful eyes !!!

I'll bet she could kill with a glance.

Her Husband Just Lucky :D ..!! she got married this year .. her is a Dentist , but I think that she deserve better

than him !!

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...