Bellazon

Hey Everyone!

Rogue

I'm a little bored right now, so here goes:

I'm Alexa. I'm canadian .. half hispanic and I live in mtl, it's pretty cool. I go to college. Hmm.. I'm really starting to like, noo loove, bz.. it's pretty hot here. I was wondering where all the Adriana lovers were, I knew I wasn't the only one!! And people thought I was weird.. :cry:

My favourite models are without a doubt: Adriana Lima (I feel in love with her when I was 14 lol), and Bianca Balti - thanks to bellazon!!

Anyways.. hi!

You guys are funny. :rofl: She joined 6 months ago and you are saying welcome. Its no offense to her because I am a fellow Adriana lover. I know you guys are just trying to be nice though.

wow, it's been 6 months :blink: I feel commited, I can't believe I'm still on this thing

• 3 weeks later...
You guys are funny. :rofl: She joined 6 months ago and you are saying welcome. Its no offense to her because I am a fellow Adriana lover. I know you guys are just trying to be nice though.

noo, they are not just trying to be nice... it's all about status.. I can feel it!

• 1 month later...