Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

As a new mother of a 3 month old baby girl I must admit I find it amazing how she got her body to look so good so fast. Im struggling badly to get back to my normal self. She deserves a lot of credit. I think she looks just as good as she always has. Kudos to her.

As a new mother of a 3 month old baby girl I must admit I find it amazing how she got her body to look so good so fast. Im struggling badly to get back to my normal self. She deserves a lot of credit. I think she looks just as good as she always has. Kudos to her.

Well us "normal" everyday people dont have Personal Trainors, People who cook ALL THE right foods for your body etc., hair artests, makeup artist, If we had all that, mothers ALL around the world would have killer bodies, AND genenics also have big part to play, i lost ALL my baby weight right after, becuase i ate NOTHING, was to busy running around like crazy taking care of my litle one, i was still a size 8 BUT my hips had spread, so the old jeans didnt fit the same, YES lima's body isnt the same, BUT she STILL LOOKS SMASHING, great shape, and if i do say so, she GLOWS, and its the happiness in her life thats coming through, its NOT just about her modeling anymore, its also about her family, & that she has something to come home to, makes one's happiness show through even more :wave:

problem with being more "exotic" it requires one to "tan" and NOT the spray crap that turns one orange. Being a model, you make your living on your looks, and if she tanned to much it could really damage her skin. Lima looks exotic with or without the tan, she has a natural olive tone as it is, along with her startling topaz blue almond shaped eyes, and dark hair, i find her stunning either way, VIVA LA LIMA :wub:

I like her less-tanned look, i think she looks better with pale sking & black hair, it makes her eyes pop .. Also, that look gives her a lot of versatility, which is great because seing her doing only VS can get very annoying ...

Now she is doing Vogue Paris, Vogue Italy ... Clearly, people in the fashion industry doesn't think she lost any appeal or find her "plain"

I like her less-tanned look, i think she looks better with pale sking & black hair, it makes her eyes pop .. Also, that look gives her a lot of versatility, which is great because seing her doing only VS can get very annoying ...

Now she is doing Vogue Paris, Vogue Italy ... Clearly, people in the fashion industry doesn't think she lost any appeal or find her "plain"

Not all white people look good with pale skin. She's one of them.

Not all white people look good with pale skin. She's one of them.

That is your opinion, it doesn't mean the rest of us have to agree with you. I personally like her skin better the way it is now, but then again it is just my opinion