Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I honestly can't believe how junky Victoria's Secret has become. Even in 1998 long after the brand was sold by the founder, they kept it nice. The cotton commercial in black and white was not bad at all! I could have easily tolerated the founder selling the brand and it owned by totally different people or even under a group, subsidary, parent, ect., but the way it's gone since 2005 is terrible. I would want to root for Victoria's Secret and Adriana for being the queen 'angel', but I can't even lie to myself that it's anything quality at all. Even the perfume is terrible. Horrible and don't even go there where the bras are made, ect., and the prices jacked up. It's so depressing. Even Ed Razek said one of the shows sucked! Laugh out loud. He said "sucked." Laugh out loud. It's sucky because they could have kept it nice and even now turn it around but good ol' profit is the key you see. *Tears* I am not one of those people who is jealous. I wouldn't mind at all Adriana soaring and doing so well with the quality brand, but it's so far from that. I don't care how much money and what the numbers are. Quality over profit. And now she hooked back up with Maybelline. Really, she dumped her husband, father of her daughters so she could push panties and cake (makeup)? Adriana! Screw the money and work! Save your family! I know she's done this her whole life. And the panties and makeup is junk by the way. If it was quality then maybe I could understand it but this never. Her getting married to a man and having children was the best thing she did in a while cause I laid into her before, - sorry but it's true - about her making a fortune off pushing garbage on the public and I don't buy her staying because of the fans, it's because of the gravy train paycheck with Victoria's Secret. But what this post is about is that people are people and all she does is a job an over-hyped and hyped in the first place one like they all are with every star and the best any of them can do is to marry, have children and hold all those latter two to be sacred. I don't think she is that intelligent. Anyone who has a check waved under their mug, will come back unpessd they have integrity.... I know I sound negative but you know what this isn't a worship forum - oh wait it is....

I honestly can't believe how junky Victoria's Secret has become. Even in 1998 long after the brand was sold by the founder, they kept it nice. The cotton commercial in black and white was not bad at all! I could have easily tolerated the founder selling the brand and it owned by totally different people or even under a group, subsidary, parent, ect., but the way it's gone since 2005 is terrible. I would want to root for Victoria's Secret and Adriana for being the queen 'angel', but I can't even lie to myself that it's anything quality at all. Even the perfume is terrible. Horrible and don't even go there where the bras are made, ect., and the prices jacked up. It's so depressing. Even Ed Razek said one of the shows sucked! Laugh out loud. He said "sucked." Laugh out loud. It's sucky because they could have kept it nice and even now turn it around but good ol' profit is the key you see. *Tears* I am not one of those people who is jealous. I wouldn't mind at all Adriana soaring and doing so well with the quality brand, but it's so far from that. I don't care how much money and what the numbers are. Quality over profit. And now she hooked back up with Maybelline. Really, she dumped her husband, father of her daughters so she could push panties and cake (makeup)? Adriana! Screw the money and work! Save your family! I know she's done this her whole life. And the panties and makeup is junk by the way. If it was quality then maybe I could understand it but this never. Her getting married to a man and having children was the best thing she did in a while cause I laid into her before, - sorry but it's true - about her making a fortune off pushing garbage on the public and I don't buy her staying because of the fans, it's because of the gravy train paycheck with Victoria's Secret. But what this post is about is that people are people and all she does is a job an over-hyped and hyped in the first place one like they all are with every star and the best any of them can do is to marry, have children and hold all those latter two to be sacred. I don't think she is that intelligent. Anyone who has a check waved under their mug, will come back unpessd they have integrity.... I know I sound negative but you know what this isn't a worship forum - oh wait it is....

post-44858-0-1446078222-31731_thumb.gif