Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She won't ignore it, people would just getting a statement starting off with the word misunderstood lol

I don't think she is wearing any make up actually. But she looks acceptable still pretty. But I wish she did put make up on. Its like she never wears it outside of her job anymore....

Thats probably why she looks young and why someone mentioned rihanna looked better than her for some reason. I wish Adriana did wear the kind/amount of makeup Rihanna does, she'd look out of this world. But her not wearing that much is what keeps her looking younger.

I love that she doesn't wear makeup and still looks amazing and that's what keeps her looking young and fresh, a other model who almost never wears makeup outside work is Brooklyn Decker and let me tell you girlfriend has a flawless face and when you see her in person you can see her skin is super healthy, I'm sure it's the same with Adriana. She has to wear tons of makeup in her work so it makes sense that she likes to keep her face chemical free as much as she can

I'd love to see Dri doing a video for Rihanna or Beyonce but my dream would to be to see her in a video for Justin Timberlake, but to be honest I think we will all die before seeing that happening :laugh: I'm just happy she is having fun and that she is finally dressing to show her figure more and more fitting for her age, I always thought (and made fun of) the fact that she dresses as an old lady so to see her like this it's refreshing

Love the pic of Adri and Rih. It's only a matter of time before Rih Rih starts babysitting for her :-P

I also would love to see her do a video with Justin Timberlake, preferably for the song blue ocean floor if he doesn't go the route of getting a Britney Spears look alike.

^You know she would do it and when the media brings up the past and her morals she will ignore it or play stupid. :laugh:

No joke. It's one of the things that really bother me about Adriana a great deal. The playing stupid shit (yes she gets away with it) but that's besides the point IMO.And this doesn't mean i'm "Hating" on her (for those that need it clarified) but she's in her 30s, come on.

Hopefully there are more candids from backstage at the concert. Any word on whether she'll be at the Met Gala? Hints?

Don't know if she'll be at the MET Gala, but I think Riccardo Tisci is a part of it, so I can see her going to support him and Givenchy, but I wouldn't hold my breath. And Beyoncè is a big part of it too this year.

Adriana and JT is to die for. I'd love to see her supporting Riccardo and Givenchy but she did the show a long time ago. Though let's first see if she will be there! Btw who is this Jerome dude to her? I haven't heard of him before.

^Jerome is just a long time friend to like all the Brazilian models and other models. He also works on their websites. He was working on Adriana's, but then her agency took over it and it turned to shit.