Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

It is nice to see adriana out n about. I completely forgot that she has another child. This is what i admire about adri is that not like others, she is not custom to show her children around like props and allow them to have there space and grow.

Okay, we all agree that Adriana still looks f***ing gorgeous even after her workout when she's all sweaty and exhausted.

However, the frequency with which she posts these kind of pics became sort of...well, annoying. :ninja:

As if she wanted to prove something...

I mean, I have nothing against models who want to show their beauty (after all that's the reason why they post pics of themselves, isn't it?), but I would like to see some variety in this regard :p

Okay, we all agree that Adriana still looks f***ing gorgeous even after her workout when she's all sweaty and exhausted.

However, the frequency with which she posts these kind of pics became sort of...well, annoying. :ninja:

As if she wanted to prove something...

I mean, I have nothing against models who want to show their beauty (after all that's the reason why they post pics of themselves, isn't it?), but I would like to see some variety in this regard :p

^ I wish. I'm sure adriana wouldn't mind being in one because she really likes her its just rihanna I don't think is the type to let woman like Adriana in her video lol. Or any other woman for that matter. She should go to more concerts, beyonce should be next. Or someone like that

But Adriana's outfit.... I'm surprised by it. She has been turning up lately. Leather pants, bandeau top under a semi cut up shirt...turn down for who? lol

tumblr_mllefysuJs1s1t2ymo1_500.jpg

^ I wish. I'm sure adriana wouldn't mind being in one because she really likes her its just rihanna I don't think is the type to let woman like Adriana in her video lol. Or any other woman for that matter. She should go to more concerts, beyonce should be next. Or someone like that

But Adriana's outfit.... I'm surprised by it. She has been turning up lately. Leather pants, bandeau top under a semi cut up shirt...turn down for who? lol

She won't ignore it, people would just getting a statement starting off with the word misunderstood lol

I don't think she is wearing any make up actually. But she looks acceptable still pretty. But I wish she did put make up on. Its like she never wears it outside of her job anymore....

Thats probably why she looks young and why someone mentioned rihanna looked better than her for some reason. I wish Adriana did wear the kind/amount of makeup Rihanna does, she'd look out of this world. But her not wearing that much is what keeps her looking younger.