Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Are we ever going to see sienna. I feel like we saw Valentina sooner. Now she is all we get to see lol

Is something wrong with Sienna that Adriana's worried people on the internet might be cruel to her?

Does she have down-syndrome or something (nothing wrong with being disabled. I worked many years at the biggest state run facility in California that cared for the needs of of people with developmental disabilities, and I also have two cousins with down-syndrome, so don't jump my ass people)

If something isn't wrong with the little girl, and there's no shame on Adriana's end and momma-bear isn't trying to protect her from the harsh reality of the world, then Adriana is seriously over protective on a neurotic level (they have meds for that).

Show us your precious daughter already. If she's disabled that doesn't take away from her beauty, that makes her more special and amazing.

wow, didn't even think of that. Right now it seems that way, they are too quiet about her. Not even in comparison to how she talked./showed Valentina but in general. When asked about her all she does is say how old she is. Nothing else. She's very tight lipped about her.

I don't think there's anything wrong with Sienna, if there was we would probably know by now. Sienna is seven months right now, we first saw Valentina when she was six months so we're just one month behind, I think Adriana is probably going to introduce Sienna in another editorial with a magazine. Is not like she shows Valentina anyway, every time we see her is thanks to Marko

She looks good in the Waggon events but the hair is a mess

I don't think there's anything wrong with Sienna, if there was we would probably know by now. Sienna is seven months right now, we first saw Valentina when she was six months so we're just one month behind, I think Adriana is probably going to introduce Sienna in another editorial with a magazine. Is not like she shows Valentina anyway, every time we see her is thanks to Marko

She looks good in the Waggon events but the hair is a mess

I agree with everything you said including the hair.

Yes the hair was a mess in the white dress, actually that whole look is a mess because it's plain obvious that the dress is too big for her. The other two looks i do like, honestly she could use a potato bag and still look amazing because her face is flawless

Power couple?? lol

she looks good

Why ''lol'' ?

Marko Jaric can't be mentioned without Adriana Lima. He is especially irrelevant now that he's not in the NBA. And the years in which he was, he was nothing special. Point being she is far more successful in her career than he is (was) in his, and far better known.

Power couple?? lol

she looks good

Why ''lol'' ?

Marko Jaric can't be mentioned without Adriana Lima. He is especially irrelevant now that he's not in the NBA. And the years in which he was, he was nothing special. Point being she is far more successful in her career than he is (was) in his, and far better known.

^