Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

sorry i saw your post sweetandlow and started posting, and when i was finished with part 1, then i saw nothingless had already posted all of them.

:)

That's cool...... :wave: I just wanted to let anyone who had the time to post to get those gorgeous, sexy shots up ASAP as there have been no real pix of her lately and I, personally, have been dying to see how hard she came back after the baby. Need wonder no more............she's amazing at what she did with her post baby body! Just amazing.

I hear ppl say negative things about Adri and even Ale and I just don't get it........these girls have bodies, no real famous b/f's ( I don't consider Adri's that famous even if he is a bball player) and they can set pages on fire and tongues wagging every time you see them and they do it all on their own.

I, personally, like these VS models with real bodies (plus loving many HF models).... and I'm over those girls who just try so dang hard and are never really gonna' make it on body alone ( no, it was not Marisa who came to mind b4 some dork jumps on this statement :rofl: like a whiny baby).......just ain't gonna' happen...IMHO I don't need to name names nor am I gonna' :laugh::whistle: Bottom line, Adri is beyond amazingly hot and gorgeous and her personality is so great also. :yes:

^ wooo hooo Sweet and Low testify testify!! lol. You always have a way of saying things but in a nice way which i love about you. i totally agree with you and its good to see more support for Adriana!! Oh and thanks for the heads up on the St. Barth's shoot great find!

^^agree. i would say adri is voluptous for a model...i mean look at her..she's got meat on her bones and on all the right places, but she looks good. she looks liek a woman.

she is definitely not in her shape from 10 years ago...but i still like her. it works for her.

and i agree about the boyfriends. i dont consider marko famous. and i dont even know who ale is married to...but im glad they have made names for themselves and not because of their counter parts.

ooh and btw...love her caramel highlights, work perfect with her tan and that leopard print!