Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I agree. My cousin is a Yale student and has amazing accomplishments that go much further than the classroom. Usually you have to be well-traveled and have other achievements than just academic to even get into those schools.

It would be nice if Adriana had tons of intelligent observations to make about her wordly travels but something tells me she'd more likely talk about the different colors of mascara she and the VS models wear. When people always 'dote' on you and treat you a cetain way based on how you look, it WILL alter your personality somewhat. Adriana really doesn't have to use her intelligence to get by in life. Anything out of her mouth will be viewed as intelligent because she's beautiful. Pretty people are 'viewed' as being smarter by society than less attractive ones. Just one of the many advantages to being beautiful.

Adriana's silly faces are PERFECT! :drool:

Stop complaining about every little thing about her.

She's just one person! <_<

Adriana is not American, nor was she

born in America, she may NOT have went to school

here, but she is smarter then some of the

people who did. Keep that in mind.

Btw, thanks for the pictures everyone!

seriosly!! thank you for pointing it out!

and jeez if you have such a problem with her "stupid faces" why bother wasting your time to stop by her thread and post a reply <_<

Adriana's silly faces are PERFECT! :drool:

Stop complaining about every little thing about her.

She's just one person! <_<

Adriana is not American, nor was she

born in America, she may NOT have went to school

here, but she is smarter then some of the

people who did. Keep that in mind.

Btw, thanks for the pictures everyone!

LOL... implying the american education system is the best? hahaha... yeah, that's why any foreigner with a university degree has a better chance of landing a job than someone from the states with a college education.. the really good education in america (which there is, don't get me wrong) is too expensive and elitist for the average joe... you can get the same or even better education in other places in the world much much cheaper...

In any case, I agree with you, the fact that english is her second language is what makes her sound less articulate than a native english speaker.. If you heard her speaking in portuguese you would realize she's right around the average regarding intellect.. no rocket scientist, but not the village idiot either.. and I only speak a little portuguese myself... but it has enough similarities with spanish that I can make the assumption.

and of course her silly faces are endearing... in that latest set where she's laughing you can practically hear her giggling.. so very cute..

you know how you can tell a woman's hot? when she still looks good hammered at the end of the night...

post-1574-1184997208_thumb.jpg I'm pretty sure they're at the: "girl ... you know I loooooove you" "No, I looooove you more" part of the night in this pic..

She's sooo blotto in this pic yet still better looking than any other sober girl out there... lol... can you imagine a drinking game with her? :heart: :drool: yeah yeah.. I know.. drunk girls are fun.. drunk models must be even more so.. unless you're picking up the tab I'll bet.. . although I would probably give all my worldly possessions for a night out on the town with Adriana.. hahaha... you know you would too..

I don't think we should judge Adriana by the funny faces she make. There's totally nothing wrong with her making funny faces. I do admit some of them don't look as fabulous as you'd expect a model to be. But that's life! NO ONE can look fabulous 24/7 - Make up was invented for a reason. <_< It takes effort to look good all the time.

SOME of you should just enjoy the rare candids of her that we have. Appreciate what you have...

If compared to many other models, Adriana is quite shy and reserved. You don't see her out partying like Ale or dating a string of me like others. With my limited knowledge of her, I can tell that she sounds very much responsible and sensible.

I read that she enjoys classical music and love movies such as Rebecca. Not many models who have the chance to go to pretty much any parties they want actually enjoy reading, listening to classical musics and watch old movies. I can tell that she is very much into spending quality time doing important things rather than wasting time.

So PLEASE!!! What a useless discussion it is to criticize her weight, her silly faces, her choices of men... Gosh... What kind of fan does that? :cry:

I don't think we should judge Adriana by the funny faces she make. There's totally nothing wrong with her making funny faces. I do admit some of them don't look as fabulous as you'd expect a model to be. But that's life! NO ONE can look fabulous 24/7 - Make up was invented for a reason. <_< It takes effort to look good all the time.

SOME of you should just enjoy the rare candids of her that we have. Appreciate what you have...

If compared to many other models, Adriana is quite shy and reserved. You don't see her out partying like Ale or dating a string of me like others. With my limited knowledge of her, I can tell that she sounds very much responsible and sensible.

I read that she enjoys classical music and love movies such as Rebecca. Not many models who have the chance to go to pretty much any parties they want actually enjoy reading, listening to classical musics and watch old movies. I can tell that she is very much into spending quality time doing important things rather than wasting time.

So PLEASE!!! What a useless discussion it is to criticize her weight, her silly faces, her choices of men... Gosh... What kind of fan does that? :cry:

WELL SAID! AMEN TO THAT ! :wave:

Alright, I'm just going to say something because it's just bugging me now. I don't like to start anything so don't think this is me trying to spark a debate but I've noticed a lot of people int his forum constantly criticize Adriana about this, about that, about her weight, the faces she makes in her many pictures, her education, etc. What does it matter how much she weighs, what faces she makes, what her education is? She's happy with her weight, she's said it time and time again so who are we to criticize her? She's happy, let's be happy for her. She makes faces in pictures. So what? They're candids. I think we'd get a little bored if all she did was smile, to be honest. She's fun and she's energetic and silly and it shows in her pictures what a bundle of life she really is. And as far as her education goes. Let's be honest here, she's made something of herself. Without the education that we have. I'm a college student and I'll say right now she's made more money than I ever will in five life times. You don't have to be book smart to be smart. She came to America and she MADE it for HERSELF and for that she should be commended. Not many people, models especially, can say they came to America and have made well for themselves. POINT IS: WE'RE FANS. Instead of criticizing her we should admire her. That's what fans do, isn't it? We'll let everyone else and their mom criticize her if they want. We're all entitled to our opinions, but enough is enough.

Anyway, hope you're all having a wonderful Saturday. :heart:

I agree. My cousin is a Yale student and has amazing accomplishments that go much further than the classroom. Usually you have to be well-traveled and have other achievements than just academic to even get into those schools.

Exactly. At my school maybe about 1/4 in my year will go to Oxford and Cambridge, I for sure won't be one of them! People seem to think that just because people go to the top universities in the world they are boring people who have their head in the books all the time. For some it maybe true, but I know the vast majority don't. They are well informed people who are VERY interesting to talk to about all kinds of things.

But then again, just because Adriana might not have gone to university doesn't mean she is a boring person to speak to I'm sure. As long as people aren't completely stupid/rude anyone can have fun with someone and when that person is as beautiful as Adriana, it makes it a whole lot easier!

the really good education in america (which there is, don't get me wrong) is too expensive and elitist for the average joe

*snerk* That's quite the generalization and a moronic one at that.

I wasn't born into a wealthy family or blessed with an outrageously high IQ, but after having graduated with a 4.2 GPA from high school and awarded several grants, I was able to attend one of the best American universities.

Don't be stupid.

People seem to think that just because people go to the top universities in the world they are boring people who have their head in the books all the time.

That wouldn't be good to know since I want to go to Yale someday. :laugh:

Adriana is not stupid just because she acts silly in her pics sometimes. There is nothing wrong with her just having a little fun.

the really good education in america (which there is, don't get me wrong) is too expensive and elitist for the average joe

*snerk* That's quite the generalization and a moronic one at that.

I wasn't born into a wealthy family or blessed with an outrageously high IQ, but after having graduated with a 4.2 GPA from high school and awarded several grants, I was able to attend one of the best American universities.

Don't be stupid.

yeah, I'm sure there's plenty of grants to go around for everybody who's a good student.. please, if you had understood what I was saying, you wouldn't have felt the need to call names, I was an excellent student as well, and I was lucky enough that I didn't need to get a grant to go to the university, but I know a lot of people who were excellent students who weren't as lucky as you, they didn't get the grants and scholarships because they were in a competition for them and they got the short end of the stick, and had to settle for community colleges.

Any way you look at it, there are a lot of smart people who never get a chance to explore their potential because of sparse grants and the high cost of education in america.

And look... no name calling... it's so amusing to see how brave people are on the web. Like George Carlin said: "Have you noticed that the further away from you someone is, the bigger the a-hole they are?" ..LOL.

just to make this on topic. ADRIANA RULES, and yeah like Jas said, she's made it so far on her own credit, and you don't see her acting like a coke head or anything like some other supermodels... Kate Moss comes to mind.. I think she's on the right track, and I would bet money that she's the next one to get her own show like that Top Model thingy, can you imagine seeing Adriana on a weekly show? that would be great.

Alright, I'm just going to say something because it's just bugging me now. I don't like to start anything so don't think this is me trying to spark a debate but I've noticed a lot of people int his forum constantly criticize Adriana about this, about that, about her weight, the faces she makes in her many pictures, her education, etc. What does it matter how much she weighs, what faces she makes, what her education is? She's happy with her weight, she's said it time and time again so who are we to criticize her? She's happy, let's be happy for her. She makes faces in pictures. So what? They're candids. I think we'd get a little bored if all she did was smile, to be honest. She's fun and she's energetic and silly and it shows in her pictures what a bundle of life she really is. And as far as her education goes. Let's be honest here, she's made something of herself. Without the education that we have. I'm a college student and I'll say right now she's made more money than I ever will in five life times. You don't have to be book smart to be smart. She came to America and she MADE it for HERSELF and for that she should be commended. Not many people, models especially, can say they came to America and have made well for themselves. POINT IS: WE'RE FANS. Instead of criticizing her we should admire her. That's what fans do, isn't it? We'll let everyone else and their mom criticize her if they want. We're all entitled to our opinions, but enough is enough.

YESS! took the words out of my mouth (well fingers ahaha)

:)

you sound like a troll we had on forum called Chloee :laugh: