Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

4 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

No words!!!!

She wasn't in Paris?!!? Why she said bonjour? And why she went to ISTAMBUL??? She needs to go to his country to pick him?!?! 

She also said something about work on that same day. Which is one of the plenty of reasons I am disappointed in her. We don't know for sure but I feel like she purposely deceived people. MAYBE she did do some work on that ONE day. But it honestly seems like she was traveling and she just wanted people to think something else. Like how she has been viewing his profile even though she isn't following him (a turkish fan had used some app and somehow they are able to see her looking at his ig stories and stuff) and that time she liked his post he made and then quickly unliked it. I think she must be aware of how much her fans and honestly everybody else is looking at her badly because of her relationship with metin and how she continues to be in a toxic relationship. I think she has been purposely trying to be more private and discreet because she knows nobody except for his family really likes her being with him and she knows her fans and even her ex- sister in law have good reasons for feeling this way about him. Hell, she felt the same way at one point.

I could be wrong about the motive of why she posted that IG selfie and why she also posted an IG story about work even though she went to turkey instead. But to me, it seems like it was one of the many ways she has tried to draw less attention to her relationship with him. Thing is, she shouldn't have to do that. She shouldn't have to fake/pretend like their relationship is at one stage when its really at another. She is tip toeing around about it. If you have to ALL OF A SUDDEN start tipping toeing around your relationship with someone (she wasn't before), that means you shouldn't even be with them. But whatever, NOBODY can make adriana clever about her decisions. Nobody can make her do whats actually right for herself, her children, and career.

She remains an unpredictable person with Metin. And we really don't know who she is anymore. I mean people are still saying she is so nice and so kind. So we know that much, but when will adriana choose to be wise over kind? Sometimes, you gotta be smart and considerate about your own self, or atleast her family before just constantly forgiving or brushing off the bad and suspicious things that someone has done.

15 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

She also said something about work on that same day. Which is one of the plenty of reasons I am disappointed in her. We don't know for sure but I feel like she purposely deceived people. MAYBE she did do some work on that ONE day. But it honestly seems like she was traveling and she just wanted people to think something else. Like how she has been viewing his profile even though she isn't following him (a turkish fan had used some app and somehow they are able to see her looking at his ig stories and stuff) and that time she liked his post he made and then quickly unliked it. I think she must be aware of how much her fans and honestly everybody else is looking at her badly because of her relationship with metin and how she continues to be in a toxic relationship. I think she has been purposely trying to be more private and discreet because she knows nobody except for his family really likes her being with him and she knows her fans and even her ex- sister in law have good reasons for feeling this way about him. Hell, she felt the same way at one point.

I could be wrong about the motive of why she posted that IG selfie and why she also posted an IG story about work even though she went to turkey instead. But to me, it seems like it was one of the many ways she has tried to draw less attention to her relationship with him. Thing is, she shouldn't have to do that. She shouldn't have to fake/pretend like their relationship is at one stage when its really at another. She is tip toeing around about it. If you have to ALL OF A SUDDEN start tipping toeing around your relationship with someone (she wasn't before), that means you shouldn't even be with them. But whatever, NOBODY can make adriana clever about her decisions. Nobody can make her do whats actually right for herself, her children, and career.

She remains an unpredictable person with Metin. And we really don't know who she is anymore. I mean people are still saying she is so nice and so kind. So we know that much, but when will adriana choose to be wise over kind? Sometimes, you gotta be smart and considerate about your own self, or atleast her family before just constantly forgiving or brushing off the bad and suspicious things that someone has done.

She is probably doing that because who knows, she might have read stuff regarding her fans and how they feel towards her relationship with him. The only reason I can think of is that she is being private and discreet about her relationship is because she doesn't want people meddling with her love life and always judging her for her relationship choices. I'm honestly over her relationships and "analysing" everything about them. She is turning 37 this year, she is a grown woman and she should just be able to do whatever she wants to do. No one except Adriana and Metin know what their relationship really is like at the end of the day and behind closed doors. I don't blame her for being private, maybe she had enough of people commenting on it 24/7. The fact that some "fans" use apps to see what she is up to on social media just screams stalker to me. Why is this stuff so important? What does it honestly matter if she liked a picture of him and then disliked it or that she viewed his story? Is it really that big a deal? I also wouldn't call her unpredictable just because she is with Metin. She has always been very unpredictable and this won't be the last time either.