Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

She posts this but is always talking about man haha...is she following Julian again? :/

Lol just stop worrying about who she follows.

She said it was just for jokes, I actually think its sad that she has to explain herself now and apologize for when she posts that stuff. Yes, half of the reason she has to do that now is because at this point we all have seen those quotes she posts are linked to what she is going through. BUT sometimes she just generally bruises males masculinity and egos when she posts that stuff. Just feminism period would get guys worked up out here lol.

I think its good and smart she explains why she posts what she is and apologizes in advance incase somebody is over-reactive of it, because some people are

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

instastory

adriells boyfriend Gusttavo Araujo

sa12dop.jpg

How do you know thats her bf?  Because one tume he posted a pic of himself with adriana when he was like and adriana was 14 according to him. I think thats adriana's cousin's brother or something. He also has childhood pics of himself and adriana's cousin and hashtag family things like "cousin" and "sister" they are related.

EDIT nevermind, I guess he has just known Adriana's fam for a loong time lol. Her cousin's mom comment on a pic confirmed that

What is this obsession with people wanting to her to post tons of pictures while she is home? I find it pretty understandable that she'd rather spend time with hem than be on her phone 24/7 just to please her fans. 

Love her dress and Valentina and Sienna look so beautiful, as always of course. 

1 hour ago, duhampi said:

@*Luna* She usually looks more happy and tanned while she is in Brazil with her family so it is even more understandable for me that people who follow and like her for years wish to see more from her than usual while she is there. Clearly not an Obsession just an innocent wish.

She looks and sounds very happy to be there. I honestly don't know what you guys except her to do? And she looks just as beautiful pale as when she is tan. 

5 hours ago, *Luna* said:

She looks and sounds very happy to be there. I honestly don't know what you guys except her to do? And she looks just as beautiful pale as when she is tan. 

Honestly, She looks the best tan and its what some of us are still used to or just really wished to see her like again.You may think she looks jusr as fine like that. But nobody ever complained about her kind of look when tan OR when her hair was its natural color,and now she gets called harsh looking 50 percent of the time because she is so pale with that black hair.I get she can't tan too much but thats not even her original hair color lol. Its ok to want to see her, with the hair color she was born with atleast.

She never got called harsh until that.And I see why people say it sometimes. Like the first christmas selfie she took, that was a harsh look because she looked pale for some reason there and her hair is sooo dark, and the red lips. Its a harsh look. Adriana was never known for that until recent years because her skin is so pale in contrast to her hair. Now she is pretty much is.It would be fine if her skin had more color to it.  I love her regardless but on that first selfie she took yesterday, she looked real different and looked just like morticia.. If she keeps it up, instead of being known for being exotic, she will be for that kind of look. She never looked like that pre-2010, and its not because of aging.

As duhampi said, its just a wish. And its understandable because some people have been fans of her for years before her look altered. Its what made some people like her soo much at first, so ofcourse they are going to want to see the adriana that first grabbed their attention. We got that during the show and we usually get that when she is in Brazil. We know we won't get that once she goes back to miami

So, Its just a wish and a harmless opinion. And I think she would be doing herself favors if we saw her like that more.She isn't doing herself as much favor looking like she belongs in the adams family.  I honestly think thats why people always dwell on "young adriana lima" as if she is 40 years old or something. They do that not because she aged bad but because young Adriana never looked that harsh sometimes. And it is something she has control over. She just like that look for some reason. I remember she mentioned that in an interview, she liked that kind of look and the interviewer looked at her like she was crazy and just said "wow, thats a bold look" LOL. She wanted to say harsh too lol.

We all for her being happy and all. But I don't know what you expect when she is a model, and this a modelling form and a post made on a CANDIDS thread. Its going to be about how she appears and photos of her.