Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

3 hours ago, borg said:

It's even hard to believe that the pic is from today, taking into account the photos that came out at the beginning of April. She looks incredibly better here, at the level of 2018 or 2019. I would like to see more of her from today. I don't understand why she continues without posting any current content if she really looks like that, she looks incredibly good again. The only thing that makes me a little cautious is that if Adriana gets a little careless with her diet and work-out and gains a little weight again, her face will look different again. Or that she goes back to using fillers and/or very unflattering makeup.

Even her arm, the bit that we can see of it, looks smaller. She def has lost a notable amount of weight, and yeah it looks great on her. Maybe she is waiting to surprise people for something... Adriana is good with that. She is good with doing something unexpected and surprising. Plus it would be a good PR move to get her career going when she is ready too

Like her unexpectedly coming back and finally looking like herself again after so many months will get people talking and she can continue on with her career that she clearly stalled

34 minutes ago, laeteita said:

So is Patrick Ta…  LOL

If Andre is still in the business, they most likely will be there.

Please no Andre and Patrick. Leave the flashing light ang stage for Adriana only please.