Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I don't know if its just me, but it annoys

me when a lot of people ' gave up ' on Adriana because

they didn't think she was beautiful enough anymore

for them to be her fan

If your a fan, your a fan forever not if the person

isn't good enough for you anymore, your done with them.

But once you think they see Adriana's back, they come

running back

Just thought I'd share that

:whistle:

I agree - those people are like, a different kind of fan, I think.

I mean, personally I love Adri for more than just her looks. I love her personality, her energy, her sillyness, how sweet she seems in interviews, how much she loves her family and her home town, and so on. So to me, she could look like hell and I'd still love her for all those things. :heart: :heart: :heart:

The people who stopped being fans last year because they thought she wasn't hot anymore, they seem to only like her for her looks. You know?

That's exactly how I feel

:yes:

But really, we've all been saying that Adri was

going to own the VSFS 07 and she did!

People were literally saying that her career was

over but I think that we were able to recognize

that she was going through a rough time and a lot

of changes and she just needed some time for

herself. But we knew that she was going to go

back to doing what she loves!

We had faith in her and she pulled through.

Not to say we told you so but...

:laugh:

I don't know if its just me, but it annoys

me when a lot of people ' gave up ' on Adriana because

they didn't think she was beautiful enough anymore

for them to be her fan

If your a fan, your a fan forever not if the person

isn't good enough for you anymore, your done with them.

But once you think they see Adriana's back, they come

running back

Just thought I'd share that

:whistle:

I agree - those people are like, a different kind of fan, I think.

I mean, personally I love Adri for more than just her looks. I love her personality, her energy, her sillyness, how sweet she seems in interviews, how much she loves her family and her home town, and so on. So to me, she could look like hell and I'd still love her for all those things. :heart: :heart: :heart:

The people who stopped being fans last year because they thought she wasn't hot anymore, they seem to only like her for her looks. You know?

Exactly!

I mean that's how some people are, but i could never love Adriana

for just her looks, when i was younger and until now I love

Adriana mainly for her personality, and i idolize her so much and

she's definitely a role model and someone I'd want to be

like in the future.

:wub:

They say things come easier to beautiful people but there are downsides to being beautiful. A beautiful person can never be truly confident that someone isn't dating them, befriending them or helping them because of how they look and only how they look. It would kind of suck to go through life knowing that if you were average, people wouldn't be showering you with half the attention, or even interested in dating you if it weren't for how you looked.

That is a definite down-side of being really good-looking.

Reverse the question. Would people be more of a fan if adriana had a really horrible, bitchy personality but looked drop dead gorgeous all the time or if she had a great personality but looked more average? I know girls that can get away with being awful but as long as they're beautiful, guys will put up with it moreso than if that person were ugly. If Adriana were ugly, this forum wouldn't even exist since I'm 99.9% positive she would have no fans. That's just a fact of life when if comes to beautiful people.

That's why when beautiful people start to age and their beauty fades some panick and go crazy with plastic surgery because for most of their life they got by on their looks only. Having to rely mostly on how you look all your life is another downside to beauty.

At last a useful post. Thanks Melvaughn. You're right, this thread wouldn't exist if Adriana wasn't so beautiful and she wouldn't be world famous. And indeed it is for beautiful people very hard to know if people are dating them for their appearance or their character. And also: a lot of people wouldn't dare to approach a beautiful person to ask them out, being afraid that they never can satisfy such a person. It creates a barrier. And that's too bad. But your examples don't apply fully on Adriana. See I think Adriana's the best out there because of her personality. She's such a sweet and caring person, very loving. Of course she has downsides, but we all have. So to answer your question: Yes I wouldn't be a fan of Adriana if she was a bitch.

I definitely agree with what melvaughn is saying

No one can deny that that's true.

By far, my favourite thing about Adri is her

silliness and how cute she is!

A lot of models take themselves too seriously

and if Adri was one of them I don't know if I'd

feel the same way about her.

But any fan of Adriana, whether fickle or not,

is a friend of mine!

:wave: