Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Weird question, but can someone post the youngest photo they have of Adriana? (12-15) where she has full, plump lips. I'm trying to dispel the myth that she has lip enhancements on another site, but I can't find any young pictures of her.

This is the youngest photo of her I can find but her lips are thin.

post-1737-1187064784_thumb.jpg

People claim this is her pre-botox days and that when she was young her lips were significantly thinner.

Great..thanks...Too bad there aren't any of her even younger. It seems no photos of her exist before the age of 14. At least I've never seen any.

yes I agree. I would love to see pictures of her, when she was a child or teenager. But I couldn't find any.

Weird question, but can someone post the youngest photo they have of Adriana? (12-15) where she has full, plump lips. I'm trying to dispel the myth that she has lip enhancements on another site, but I can't find any young pictures of her.

This is the youngest photo of her I can find but her lips are thin.

post-1737-1187064784_thumb.jpg

People claim this is her pre-botox days and that when she was young her lips were significantly thinner.

Eh, her lips are always thin like that when she's smiling (stretching her lips). This video is from around the same time (most likely before), only she's not smiling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmVq60XGh7s

People are so fucking stupid.