Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^ She's so silly! I love her cute faces she makes!

She has the perfect personality for a

Super Model! :D

yess. she's different then other models. she's always smiling for the camera and make silly faces!

way 2 funny haha LOVE IT 2!

First of all, like everyone here has said, English is not her first language. If you think not speaking English makes someone dumb, then you're ignorant.

Here's an interview for the 2006 GQ where she comes across very articulate:

GQ Interview

i love adriana.. really no offence but why does she always make stupid faces when she pose? it's not even cute just stupid.. and i have watched most of her interviews , and she can't even talk.. she's the most beautiful girl on planet but not the smartest for sure

First of all, like everyone here has said, English is not her first language. If you think not speaking English makes someone dumb, then you're ignorant.

GQ Interview

i love adriana.. really no offence but why does she always make stupid faces when she pose? it's not even cute just stupid.. and i have watched most of her interviews , and she can't even talk.. she's the most beautiful girl on planet but not the smartest for sure

what's the problem? I don't get it. ok she makes silly faces and she talks not very good English so what? nobody is perfect. :whistle:

GQ Interview

Very true, she is Brazilian, I wouldn't think that you would talk too great if you went to another country and started to learn their language. Lay off of her, she likes to have fun. Remember she's a human, not a robot thats intended to be sexy every waking moment. That would be a very boring lifestyle, don't you think? She deserves to have as much fun as the next person.

Adriana's silly faces are PERFECT! :drool:

Stop complaining about every little thing about her.

She's just one person! <_<

Adriana is not American, nor was she

born in America, she may NOT have went to school

here, but she is smarter then some of the

people who did. Keep that in mind.

Btw, thanks for the pictures everyone!

LOL... implying the american education system is the best? hahaha... yeah, that's why any foreigner with a university degree has a better chance of landing a job than someone from the states with a college education.. the really good education in america (which there is, don't get me wrong) is too expensive and elitist for the average joe... you can get the same or even better education in other places in the world much much cheaper...

In any case, I agree with you, the fact that english is her second language is what makes her sound less articulate than a native english speaker.. If you heard her speaking in portuguese you would realize she's right around the average regarding intellect.. no rocket scientist, but not the village idiot either.. and I only speak a little portuguese myself... but it has enough similarities with spanish that I can make the assumption.

and of course her silly faces are endearing... in that latest set where she's laughing you can practically hear her giggling.. so very cute..

I agree with you one hundred percent and I'm in the USA LOL! But it is the truth, a lot of the colleges here are very elitist and I happen to dislike it a lot. I don't like some of the colleges because of it and I will refuse to go to certain ones just for that reason. But I'm not going outside the country because I'd rather stay close to my parents and I'm planning on going into US corporate law.