Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Ho snap!

Jessica White is with "Maybelline" now? Wow, pretty cool.

Adriana Lima looks amazing, as usual. I'm glad she put her hair back to her original color, much more better.

Thank you for the awesome pictures, everyone.

Miss Japan 2006 is also in "Maybelline"

And yes, Adriana looks BEST with her own NATURAL hair color

i love adriana.. really no offence but why does she always make stupid faces when she pose? it's not even cute just stupid.. and i have watched most of her interviews , and she can't even talk.. she's the most beautiful girl on planet but not the smartest for sure

i love adriana.. really no offence but why does she always make stupid faces when she pose? it's not even cute just stupid.. and i have watched most of her interviews , and she can't even talk.. she's the most beautiful girl on planet but not the smartest for sure

But thats what make adriana special, she is funny, she have fun in everything that she is doing. Better then some models that try to make a sexy face, but look like stupids :ninja:

anyway, these pics are old but I dont think they are repost... if they are, Im sorry :blush:

Mascarados show - January 04, 2003

27961galt2.th.jpgadrilimadk5.th.jpgensaiodosmascaradossalvwb7.th.jpgcarnavalce2.th.jpg

omg she does not look stupid! she's adorable unlike most models which are really skanky and what not...she looks so cute! shes really decent compared to many models imo. and do keep in mind that she wasnt born here so obviously she wont have that great of an accent but either way i love it!