Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Am I the only one who thinks she should tone up a little? I know she hates exercising, but as a huge fan of hers I want her to look her best at this year's fashion show and she's just not looking her best right now. Her upper arms have too much volume and her face is too puffy. Her face used to be much more oval-shaped and angelic. Like this:

candid13.jpg

Bringing back the black hair was a step forward but she still needs to get back in shape. Again, I'm only saying this because I'm a huge fan and I really, REALLY want the old Adri back. In the 2003 and 2005 Fashion Shows she was freakin' PERFECT. In 2006... not so much. I wish someone would tell her because it seems she's just oblivious. Either that or she doesn't care. If she doesn't shape up, her popularity will decrease and Alessandra will start to overshadow her. And that thought concerns the shit out of me. 2007 really hasn't been her year. She hasn't had a lot of jobs and I'm pretty sure it all relates to her weight gain. I love and support her no matter what but I also don't want to see her retired in 2 years time because she couldn't stay away from chocolate and didn't bother going to the gym. She's only 26.

Hello everyone!!! I am new here.

You got that right!!! 100% I want old Adri back!!! The same like on that photo. Or in the Sky High Curves commercial. Its not like she can not look like that anymore because she gets older. She is only 26. God!!! My sister is 27 and people think she is max 19 years old.

Why? Becasue she takes care of her body and skin and trains in the gym. Is Adri so lazy or uncritical about her self???

And she yoused to be for me the most beautiful girl in the world!!! Not anymore. :cry:

PS. Sorry for my bad English.

Welcome to Bellazon.

Oh no, not this again. Adriana look happy with how she is now. I rather see her look and being healthy than being a stick. She dont have to change her body just because some of her "fans" dont like how she looks now or because designers dont want her because she's not skinny enough. To me she looks beautiful than ever and healthy. Just accept how she is now, and if she feel like shedding some pounds then she will. I think it funny how there are many new comers coming straight to the weight topic and criticizing her.

Am I the only one who thinks she should tone up a little? I know she hates exercising, but as a huge fan of hers I want her to look her best at this year's fashion show and she's just not looking her best right now. Her upper arms have too much volume and her face is too puffy. Her face used to be much more oval-shaped and angelic. Like this:

candid13.jpg

Bringing back the black hair was a step forward but she still needs to get back in shape. Again, I'm only saying this because I'm a huge fan and I really, REALLY want the old Adri back. In the 2003 and 2005 Fashion Shows she was freakin' PERFECT. In 2006... not so much. I wish someone would tell her because it seems she's just oblivious. Either that or she doesn't care. If she doesn't shape up, her popularity will decrease and Alessandra will start to overshadow her. And that thought concerns the shit out of me. 2007 really hasn't been her year. She hasn't had a lot of jobs and I'm pretty sure it all relates to her weight gain. I love and support her no matter what but I also don't want to see her retired in 2 years time because she couldn't stay away from chocolate and didn't bother going to the gym. She's only 26.

Hello everyone!!! I am new here.

You got that right!!! 100% I want old Adri back!!! The same like on that photo. Or in the Sky High Curves commercial. Its not like she can not look like that anymore because she gets older. She is only 26. God!!! My sister is 27 and people think she is max 19 years old.

Why? Becasue she takes care of her body and skin and trains in the gym. Is Adri so lazy or uncritical about her self???

And she yoused to be for me the most beautiful girl in the world!!! Not anymore. :cry:

PS. Sorry for my bad English.

I AGREE!!!!! ;)

ow Please, you guys dont think that could be happening something with her? Only think that she is not so skinny like before/she is not nice like before, its not with the same color bla bla bla! really, think a little at adriana, not only in her body! :cain:

and thanks guys for the pictures, she still BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING, like she always do :heart:

ow Please, you guys dont think that could be happening something with her? Only think that she is not so skinny like before/she is not nice like before, its not with the same color bla bla bla! really, think a little at adriana, not only in her body! :cain:

and thanks guys for the pictures, she still BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING, like she always do :heart:

I agree. It seem like people are to focused on her physical appearance. They probably feel like because of how she is now, is affecting her career, instead of caring about what she could be going through or respecting her decision on not changing for the public. They seem to forget she is only human and might be going through things that resulted in a minor change. She still the same person she was years ago. I think she still looks beautiful and healthy.

I dont know what most of the people on this forum are talking about, i think she still looks beautiful like how she always did...just because she's not a disgusting skinny stick like every other model doesnt mean she looks bad or lost her touch. I think its her decision on how she wants to be and all of us should respect that if we are her true fans. I love all her looks including the ones she recently had...she looks beautiful all the time no matter what. I'll always love her (doesnt matter how she looks) :heart: :yes:

If you look at the legendary, iconic models, none of them are super thin. They are all 'allowed' to be curvy, because they have surpassed the modeling world. They are too popular to be slaves to the industry. I think it's good that Adriana now has the power to look how she wants to look. She has millons of dollars, if she wants to look a bit more curvy, whose going to stop her?

Looking a bit more curvy probably benefits her personal life a bit more. I wouldn't be surprised if the modeling industry encourages her to look curvy. Once a model has suceeded as much as Adriana, they are allowed more leeway in their bodies. If she weren't as sucessful, she'd have to look super thin to prove herself.

I have friends in the modeling industry and it's NOT a nice industry to be in. They treat you like you have NO mind of your own. You are nothing but a body for them to do whatever they want with even if it's risking the models health. So, I'd say, it's good that Adriana has the power to look healthy or to look how she wants.

What we meant is not to become "skinny" but to tone up. Of course we don't want to see her super skinny, but we want to see her like she back when she was "toned." Back then, she was also healthy but looking more beautiful than ever because her cheekbone and her lips were perfect to me. Not that I'm not saying she is not beautiful anymore (she's gorgeous) but I guess I find her more beautiful when she was toned. It's just my opinion and I'm sorry if I'm criticizing her. I still love her. Hope you guys know where we coming from.

She's still toned. She's still posing in bikini's. It just sounds like you think she has flab all over her body. Personally if Adriana is now considered 'not-toned' what are people who are truly fat?

She's pretty thin/toned if she's still posing in liengerie. Sometimes people's face shapes naturally change as they get older and there is nothing that can be done about it. Adriana losing six or seven pounds, isn't neccesarily going to change her entire face back to what it use to be. This is how she naturally looks now. She could be the most 'toned' person in the world and her face would still probably look the way it currently looks.

six or seven pounds (or being toned) is NOT enough to make that big of a difference in her appearance or in her face-shape. She would have to look like a stick (lose close to 15 pounds and THEN it would most likely alter her face. A few pounds isn't going to that!..lol

I agree because i also think she looks good even with her body being the way it is right now...i think she looks better being a bit more healthy, i like her more like this. And yeah it is true that as you grow older ur face does tend to change and doesnt really stay the same..overall she still looks absolutley gorgeous however she looks.

I'm sick of it too!!

I LOVE ADRI NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! no matter what weight she's at, even if she gains more weight! I will always love her and she's always going to be my number 1! But I DO wish she would lose weight. ONLY because if she doesn't or if she GAINS more weight, it would affect her modeling work MORE!!! And we'd see even less of her!! and thats my NIGHTMARE!!! She's not really in the VS catalogue as much as she used to be! Now their number one right now is Ale.

Yes, Adriana has established herself as a big model, but that's no reason for her to just not care how she looks. She shouldn't have to be a twig, HELL NO. But I don't like the way the weight appears to have shaped her face, either. She used to be a lot prettier. But at least she looks young in the new candids. Her other ones from March and some of April and May were HORRIBLE and she looked like she was aging.

So far, the only time I've seen candids of her from this year and thought, "SHE LOOKS AMAZING!" is at the Spiderman premiere. I started noticing that she began looking different around last summer.